This is pretty fucked up.

[quote=crushfaygodestroy][quote=EivlEvo]I didn’t read the article/link posted… but lets not overlook the possibility that someone just “ended up with his bike” and took it so that it wouldn’t get left there and is perhaps planning on taking it to the police station or something to have it returned?

I mean… if these people stopped, I feel like they aren’t fucking vultures, maybe they just thought the best thing was to get the bike out of the way to let the crews do their work and then by the time they remembered they had his bike everything was cleared up?

Otherwise fuck people. I don’t even want to ride my fucking bike anymore after my car ramming shit. (not to belittle this far more serious thing)

Also I hope he’s ok and shit gets sorted out.[/quote]

Definitely not the case. You see the guys take it through the eyes of a cruiser cam, so I’m sure that they could have given it to the police if they had wanted to.[/quote]

Yeah damn, just got a chance to watch that vid. What a total bunch of wasters.With all the coverage it may be worth just putting up a flier with something like “if u took this bike, we don’t care we just want it back, lock it up outside the community bike shop or something” because obviously these aren’t professional thieves, they’re just some idiots who stole it opportunistically (likely to be cool). Hopefully one of them has a conscience and is thinking shit I should prolly never have done that, and you can give them an out to “un do” what has been done.

Wow people can really be lowlifes. Then again if I got hit first thing I would check is my bike (done if before ha) then myself

his fixie was just too sweet

like what do you do when presented with a big pile of coke

you don’t give it to the police to hold amirite

Double victim all the way.

[quote=blickblocks]his fixie was just too sweet

like what do you do when presented with a big pile of coke

you don’t give it to the police to hold amirite[/quote]
yeah, because police have private fixie parties with the mayor and his callgirls.
ohwait

what does this mean?

All the way across the sky.

It’s so intense.

was just coming to say that… he never got the bike back either

and that sucks to hear about your friend. I hope he recovers quickly

[quote=SUPERVEEPS]All the way across the sky.

It’s so intense.[/quote]

updated w video

http://www.kmbc.com/r/25120575/detail.html

any news on what’s up?