Tiny bikes

[quote=halbritt]Also, NINE YEARS OLD!

Holy shit.[/quote]

that’s probably easy when you don’t weigh anything at all. i used to be able to do like 15 pull ups when i was a little kid - now i can do like 5.

My friend sometimes rides his mom’s old Terry around. He’s 5’ 3" or so, so it fits pretty well. It’s hot pink with white and silver components. Really nice looking bike, once you get over it looking a little goofy.

I want one. I’m not that small (at all… 5ft7ish)… but they just look so cool.

She’s my gf. We’re going to check it out today.

best tiny bike

look at that seat mast

Ahead of his time.

You’re 5’-7" and ride a 49?

I like the pump peg. Important on a bike for babby.

[quote=moonbear]best tiny bike

[/quote]

oh that’s so damn cool

You’re 5’-7" and ride a 49?[/quote]
80s Fuji roadie is a 49ish/50 C-C.
Both my Bianchis are 51 C-C/53 C-T.
Top tubes are all 53.
Also, I always felt more comfy on bikes on the smaller side, and have been told I have shortish legs.

I would buy it if it’s only $150. I ride a 52, and I have found that because smaller bikes are harder to come by, they are easier to sell. So even if she doesn’t like it, you should be able to sell it quite easily.

courtesy of klondike kevin bear

I posted this before but whatevs.

Built this for my little sister a couple years ago. She could barely fit on it then, now she’s almost 13 and has grown a whole bunch. I added risers, grips, stem, brake levers, 105 shifters and RD, 600 FD, Sugino cranks, KMC chain, Seatpost, saddle, Tektro brakes, generic pedals, tires, and Miche/Sun rear wheel. Anything I could pull together, really. It was in pretty sad shape when I found it in the co-op. Basically just the frameset, front wheel, and a BB. One thing about the front wheel: the only tire that size currently in production I could find was a 25c Panaracer Pasela.

You’re 5’-7" and ride a 49?[/quote]
80s Fuji roadie is a 49ish/50 C-C.
Both my Bianchis are 51 C-C/53 C-T.
Top tubes are all 53.
Also, I always felt more comfy on bikes on the smaller side.[/quote]
i’m 5’7" too and i ride 51’s, 52’s are a little too big
want to move down to a 50 though because I think I will like it more, i need about 50-51 ct, 52-53 tt

Found a pic of my tiny bike:

She bought the bike yesterday and seem to like it a lot.