Tires vs. Skidding

yea man if some asshole sued me over some shit they got out of the garbage can i’d be fucking wicked pissed. i dont know a whole lot about law but someone will find a way to fuck things up.

i like my gatorskins, i think they are pretty durable, of course i dont have my nuts against my stem post 24/7/365 like alot of you faggots!

This post highlights your worthless existence. Congrats.

On topic: I like gatorskins, but my skidding is pretty infrequent. I’ve heard from friends who run brakeless that they aren’t the best tires to skid on. I’d stick with something cheap in the back and something better up front.

michelin oriums can be found for about 15 dollars last i checked, they hold up well.

Armadillo ftmfw

When I was slinging coffee the day old pastries that went into the dumpster were considered a liability so I can understand a bike shop dumpster getting raided then sued.

Sucks we have a sue happy culture but thats the truth.

[quote=“NitroPye”]When I was slinging coffee the day old pastries that went into the dumpster were considered a liability so I can understand a bike shop dumpster getting raided then sued.

Sucks we have a sue happy culture but thats the truth.[/quote]

dont stop me from being in your dumpster eetin ur day oldz.
I be all up on that shit like WHOA!
I used to slang coffee as well, and my managers would freak when they caught me taking day olds out of the garbages after work.

Me and my friends take donuts weekly from the krispy kreme dumpster near us, they throw out boxes and garbage bags of fresh donuts. we got a bag of donut holes last time and its rotting in my friends car since he’s in new york for 2 weeks. I wish there were a good donut shop near us that did that, krispy kreme gets pretty gross.

This post highlights your worthless existence. Congrats.
[/quote]
quoted

shipleys donuts by my house used to sell you a big ass bag of day old donuts for a buck. when you’re 14 and skating and hungry, that shit’s a fucking feast.

noah’s bagels throws out all their bagels, and i had to bring breakfast into one of my calsses, we grabbed 2 garbage bags of them and gave them to the class…

i rock the gatorskins, they work well for me, i have a break though

Ill give gatorskins a shot, everything in that range is about the same price.

And i gotta check the noah’s by my house, that shit sounds good.

We don’t cut tires, but we do cut up the spokes on wheels that we’re throwing out. The fear is all liability, that some jackass is going to grab the broken wheel out of the dumpster, throw it on his bike, break his neck and then sue us. I’m sure this wouldn’t have become common practice if some idiot didn’t already do it.

For the same reason, any frame that’s headed to the dumpster will get bashed to shit with a hammer, to discourage anyone from trying to ride it. Any wheel, frame, tire or other component that we put in the trash is there because it’s unsafe to ride.