two-tone paint and lug-less?

i want to see pics :colbert:

Where’s Scott’s John Deere?

Jacked from the cross forums over at the evil place.

Those are actually Scattante frames too. Way baller.

Team Pegasus too. Dudes on the track team race at the drome here in Kenosha, WI.

OP: do you mean like almost every klein i’ve ever seen? cause i love the paint on kleins.

vigorellis, mash viogrellis.

kleins have sweet paint. but i want something i can easily do with a spray can or 2.

thinking about doing the seat tube and head tube in one color and the rest in another… maybe a chrome fork too. i just cant visualize it without lugs to give me a place to break the two colors. its a steamroller if that makes any difference.

paint the whole thing one color, hang it up vertically and just spray the shit out of the headtube so it runs all down and like, fades that shit. clear coat.
Bam.

YOU RANG!?
:bear:

[quote=“frankstoneline”]paint the whole thing one color, hang it up vertically and just spray the shit out of the headtube so it runs all down and like, fades that shit. clear coat.
Bam.[/quote]
this might actually be kind of cool.

Like flames, but with drips insted.

[quote=“frankstoneline”]paint the whole thing one color, hang it up vertically and just spray the shit out of the headtube so it runs all down and like, fades that shit. clear coat.
Bam.[/quote]
think reflective paint will shine through clearcoat?

[quote=“bold”][quote=“frankstoneline”]paint the whole thing one color, hang it up vertically and just spray the shit out of the headtube so it runs all down and like, fades that shit. clear coat.
Bam.[/quote]
think reflective paint will shine through clearcoat?[/quote]

probably, i dont see why not.