Upcoming Races

[quote=“zombie”][quote=“danger_scott”]

Let me know when the next one is. I use to get invited to them all the time when I worked down in the financial district because I am guessing they figured mess bag and “party foul: please edit” I was down. I still haven’t done one. I need to start riding more and getting back in shape.[/quote]

Definitely. I’ll start harassing you to ride with me too.[/quote]

Sounds perfect.

Hey Boise jerks, new race coming up.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 Visual Arts Collective 3638 Osage Street, Garden City, Idaho. (racin in the Shitty, fuuuuuck)

alleycat @ 3:00PM (get there early to register), sprints @ 5:00PM, then skids and other shenanigans after the sprints.
$10.00 for a spoke card, a keg cup, and admission to a show that starts at 8:00PM

http://bikesandrec.blogspot.com/ for the original info.

And Hellracer will be coming up Halloween weekend, last I heard it was supposed to be multiple events over the weekend, not just a race, but we’ll see how that ends up.

Rhode Island… born and fucking raised

I don’t know if you guys are interested, but the Pumpkin Rally is apparently a pretty awesome race. I’ve never raced it, or any alleycat for that matter, but it should be fun.

From Mike, the organizer:

"This is our third year of doing the Pumpkin Rally. For those of you who have never attended - you’re missing out. Last year, we had about 60 racers from all over the midwest (Chicago, C-bus, Dayton, Cleveland, Louisville and Lexington). This year should be even better (or at least as good).

We have tons of prizes including wheelsets, custom messenger bags, hats, utility belts, gift cards and much more. Also, we’ve been brewing up some of our own special pumpkin beer for racers to indulge in at the after party. Everyone will have a chance to get some prizes, not just the winners.

The afterparty will be held at 2133 Central Ave. Everyone is invited. Activities will include GoldSprints, Trackstands and skids. We’ll also be having a biker DJ for some jams."

afterparty has your usual array of trackstand/skid/footdown games, as well as goldsprints.
polo tournament on saturday.

if anyone wants to come from out of town, we have places for you to stay.

are there any tarck folks going to this?

SHIT… CRap… tomorrow

RHODE ISLANDERS…

who is going to the paperboy 2 !!! im thinking about going, maybe alone. depends if my friends are around… dont care about racing, id be useless, but definitely go for fun and meet up.

pics here of the screen print. pretty good

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayrz/

so, anyone??