Upcoming Races

i’ve really only ever displayed a mild enthusiasm about alleycats, etc. (i mean, i went through the whole “zomg illegal race!” phase, but it was short and the wonder was never strong enough to induce action.) but now, i think i’m going to start. (or pretend like i will, and not.)

who’s going? i know a bunch of you are in the area.

also, sadie hawkins in chicago on november 8th. (hey cute chicago girls! race with me!)

didn’t know about that.

also anyone who only lives in providence while they are in school watch out. Im going to body check all of you during the race.

Holy pixels

for those in chicago the classics start on sunday

You really want to refer to this shit as a “RACE”?

i think ill be hitting that up what else is there to do ?

The race before the Macaframa SF Premier on wednesday should be pretty rad, they say. Gonna be riding my new bike hopefully. :bear:

Are you in Montreal Getfucked?

no im in Rhode Island

confusion

i think he was referring to the race in the OP

Rhode islanders hmmm.

for the portlanders

not sure if ill be there

cutty cat

the alleycat youve all been waiting for.
expect good stuff, fun things, and fast times.
starts at ellis-albina park basketball court(flint and page)
october eleventh.
four-fifteen p.m.
ten dollars and seventyfive cent entry fee.
afterparty following.
be in it to win it…

someone should race sadie hawkins with me. i am without a partner.

i ain’t in it to win it or ride like a jackass. i just wanna ride my bike fast and have fun. ladies? anyone?

I will be there.
I am so excited to see that bike in person.

I will be there.
I am so excited to see that bike in person.[/quote]

I really really stupidly pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder yesterday removing a stubborn cog, and now I can’t and even work the mouse with my right hand, must less ride. Unless shit heals up real quick, I think I’m going to be skipping the race tomorrow. Lame. We should hit up a ride this weekend though, and ride the next alleycat, whenever it comes up.

I will be there.
I am so excited to see that bike in person.[/quote]

I really really stupidly pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder yesterday removing a stubborn cog, and now I can’t and even work the mouse with my right hand, must less ride. Unless shit heals up real quick, I think I’m going to be skipping the race tomorrow. Lame. We should hit up a ride this weekend though, and ride the next alleycat, whenever it comes up.[/quote]

Let me know when the next one is. I use to get invited to them all the time when I worked down in the financial district because I am guessing they figured mess bag and fixie I was down. I still haven’t done one. I need to start riding more and getting back in shape.

[quote=“danger_scott”]

Let me know when the next one is. I use to get invited to them all the time when I worked down in the financial district because I am guessing they figured mess bag and “party foul: please edit” I was down. I still haven’t done one. I need to start riding more and getting back in shape.[/quote]

Definitely. I’ll start harassing you to ride with me too.