Vicarious Product Management

Tell @igor and @EndpointBraden how to run their companies without having to worry about silly things like cash flow.

The FRIENDPOINT obviously has to be a low trail tandem.

@igor: please make a copy of these Torrington cycletruck bars or buy out the remaining surplus stock. Olive Drab is the next purple ano, you heard it here first.

“why doesn’t your product match my ill-conceived understanding of how bicycles work, and why isn’t it available in a size literally nobody wants?”

I like bein able to make semi-solicited suggestions about components, but the practice, when scaled up to more than ten people, seems to veer into Homercar territory.

2 Likes

Should be titled: Grand Poo: Vicarious Product Management

Radlawn. Never forget.

2 Likes

#radlawn______gate came up again on 650b gGroups recently.

I just went back to look at the Rawland Cycles Instagram post about the Styri fork, and now all the text of the initial post and the comments have disappeared. There’s just a photo of Sean looking through the twin plates of the fork left. My guess is that there were not enough takers for the preorder.

FTFY

Dude I already made a VO x Tarck LLC thread

Folx want options

2 Likes

Tarck is about duplicate threads.

FTFY

Tarck is all about shitting on VO for logo choice this week…

1 Like

I await all of your product improvements and suggestions with bated breath.

New logo:

20 Likes

I mean with to be on-trend with other component manufacturers they should change their logo to this:

2 Likes

Someone on BCC actually reached out to Sean and confirmed that the fork isn’t happening - yep, not enough interest for it.

Dear Igor,

I would like a fork that can also be used as a spoon and a knife as well.

Basically what I’m thinking about is a spoon-shaped object but with some tines on the front so you can stab things, plus a sharp serrated edge for cutting. Like so:

I call it a forsk.

I think this is a good idea. With your access to Taiwan manufacturing, you could make this happen.

4 Likes

What’s the axle to crown? QR ok?

1 Like

4 Likes

Threadless please!

2 Likes

Tapered with integrated crown race.