weapon of cycling mass destruction...haha. i love it.

so awzum.

Long winded.

so amny good things in there that make me lol.
hilarious he got so mad.
hilarious he said “Then there’s also the fact that he makes the critical mistake of putting himself out there for me to tear the fuck apart.”

that’s great
should have used caps lock

Oh, I thought he had ruined something new, but its just someone making fun of his old shit.

Wait until he sees the Deep V’s.

lol

Laughable.

I liked it better when I forgot that guy existed.

He was basically like, “I’m was paying tribute to my favorite, most inspiring style of bike, which is you, you fucking tool!”

I liked how they called him out on curved seattube and 4 fingers of clearance to tire. He’s basically like any amateur in any design field who throws a bunch of flourishes together and expects the result to be better than the sum of the parts, while not paying any attention to the flourishes each have an underlying design principle from which they evolved. And then a guy who understands this explains it, and he calls them a douche. Dumbass.

[quote=sneaky viking]I liked it better when I forgot that guy existed.

He was basically like, “I’m was paying tribute to my favorite, most inspiring style of bike, which is you, you fucking tool!”

I liked how they called him out on curved seattube and 4 fingers of clearance to tire. He’s basically like any amateur in any design field who throws a bunch of flourishes together and expects the result to be better than the sum of the parts, while not paying any attention to the flourishes each have an underlying design principle from which they evolved. And then a guy who understands this explains it, and he calls them a douche. Dumbass.[/quote]

this

What a fucking buffoon.

Based on the thread title, I was expecting rocket launchers and flamethrowers. I’m disappointed. Goofy swoopy frames are cool and all, but not so WMD like IMHO.

r u sirius?

i taunted the guy. sent him link to this thread. i guess he don’t want none.

I think CWMD already had his fill of tarck some months ago, and good riddance.

I’ve met and raced/hung out with the guy. He seems like a good dude in person, but his internet posts do make him seem douchey occasionally

I don’t really care what he does with the bikes he acquires. It’s his money, his thing.

his entire personality on the internet is douchey. not just some of the time.

douchey.

this isn’t /b/ jordan.

I don’t really read around much outside of here and nyc fixed. Oh well.