Weird Bike Stuff

there was also a short lived tern sandwich IIRC?

aka the sandwich tern

1 Like

And the time the string “Heath” was filtered to “Anakin Skywalker”.

The good, the bad and the turn sandwich is entirely appropriate then :grinning:

1 Like

Yep. New thread name?

1 Like

i set up simultaneous word filters to turn “rando” into “sexy” and “doofo” into “rando” once to confuse everyone when rando and doofo got into arguments with each other.

3 Likes

this was a reference to some truly turdly sandwiches made by Tern Cycles

not to be confused with the ‘doctor’ = ‘sandwich’ word filter

1 Like

I really loved abusing the word filter.

I think it was Braden that accidentally coined the term Turn Sandwich.

1 Like

I know he is responsible for turdly buttways.

1 Like

Wasn’t Max part of the turdly buttways revelation?

RIP Max, you beautiful dorky bastard.

Max never came back?

Hasn’t updated his internet presence since he quit tarck. I think we broke him.

:worried:

Did some stalking: has been updating insta until March, and currently is an instructor at UMass Amherst and seems to be walking the walk.

hope he’s okay
as a dude who struggles w social stuff i kinda get him

2 Likes

Man took me a second to figure out who Max was but when I remembered, I remembered that I had just been wondering about him! Bummed he had to take off but he had a lot going on in his life so it’s not a big surprise that he had to quit forums and blogging

That dude was nice but when he started listing out all the ways we were too mean to him and he had to leave, I was just kinda like “yeah, this doesn’t seem like a good fit.”

I would be happy to see him back, though.

^ the Max we can count on.

1 Like

max was my tarck secret snowday and he bought me stuff and then quit like a week later
i’ve been waiting for THIS christmas to send him a gift and try to get him back on tarck
i may need @Petr5 to send me his address again because i think it’s only in my YeOldeTarcke PMs