What that, I don't even....

WHERE’VE YOU BEEN THE LAST 2 YEARS??

tarck: “YOUS TROLLIN!”
umezawa: “I’S NOT TROLLIN, I’S BOXXY!!!”

Does it come with the original long travel downhill fork?

njs bro.

Grant Fucking Peterson strikes again!!!

Maybe the seat tube is steeper to get the chainstays shorter and the rider is meant to use a megasetback seatpost.

But probably not. Probably just a one-off from a Japanese frame builder messing around in the name of research.

Wheels be fuckin’ with your minds.

fast-looking biek brah

90deg seat post and tt/st 485mm is what the specs say…
something popular last year

Guy who bike was built for has super short legs?
Jackass gaijin who owns it now does not?

I feel like the bike would make more sense if the seatpost was buried. They it would just look like it was for some 5’1" Japanese badass.

That frame is legit. Nothing wrong with it at all. See my earlier post above. Nobody is looking closely at the wheels; they are creating an optical illusion.

if you look at the angle where the top tube and seat tube meet…it’s pretty much 90*.
holyshit. would not wanna ride that bike. maybe it worked for whichever racer it was built for…
the way it’s built now it’s fucking jackass.

oh yeah.
do not see how the wheels could create any optical illusions…

Dudes seriously, it’s obviously the bike you change to at the top of the big climb.

descending geo atmo

[quote=cookietruck]oh yeah.
do not see how the wheels could create any optical illusions…[/quote]

rear wheel is closer to the camera than the front. probably amplifies the effect a little bit, but still a fucking weird bike.

Agreed, obviously the frame is not suited to whomever owns it now, nor is it suited to the road. I would like to see it properly built up. Still, something with that photo is not right, something is tweaked, the wheels look all wonky to me, don’t look right.

psssh I CAN SEE THE PIXELS

:colbert:

i figured it out, it is because the wheels are actually squares (look closely)