Where's the Stolen Bike thread

Flea market, my ass. The dude is buying stolen shit from a fencer, or he’s a fencer himself.

Shitty. Hoping for some positive news here.

wow, that sucks dude. hope you get it back. so sad to see the photo of it stripped.

Hey both me and squirrel commented
I asked if it was for sale hoping for a lead or somethinf

holy shit. git him

i’m very sorry for your loss.

Sunglasses indoors wearing motherfuckers are ALWAYS sketchy

Agrees

updates?

Thanks to Squirrel for the facebook tip, and Mig for being ready to drag. So far I’ve filed a police report and called lapd detectives with info about facebook, but they’ve lost my case file. We’ll see, they’re much more excited than I’ve ever known from a burglary before.

I do have renter insurance so there’s always replacement, and I feel as though Fred might track him down if he repairs the frame. No idea about the other frames.

Help me dither over new bikes;

MAP or Winter fop?
Soma buena vista frame with my rsogn copy fork for?
Elephant or endpoint sword?

#lasucksforownership

Ladybiek is 100% in love with hers. It’s a solid frame.

Dude I’m so sorry. Custom bikes are personal. Having that shit invaded is devastating. I hope you get some closure out of this
Or at least a new bike
That said

Get a winter disc rando
Eric is awesome
But he takes his time
And that’s a good thing
Because quality takes time
Son connectorless low trail fork with mounts for boxy and lowriders
142 TA rear, low mount dicks, mid seatstay rack/blinky mounts
Make sure it fits 650x48+fenderz because sometimes you feel like 650b sometimes you 700c X 28-30-32
Fukka ST mounted rear lamp coz
Maybe Di2? Calfee does a charger mod on seatposts and you could probably charge off (next gen LuxosU)
How far do you think fop carbon is gonna go? Worth it to get a beercan HT? Probably not.
Get a little more setback in the ST than you think, unless you are in peak condition rite now
Good luck

oh yeah good opportunity to get some hydro dicks

FUCK THE FUCKING SCUMBAG THAT STOLE SUPGIRL’S BIKE ABOUT AN HOUR AGO.

She had it locked up just outside of her workplace in Bed-Stuy, then when she came to, it was gone.

It’s a small Brilliant brand bike. Bright blue with yellow accents. Brown leather grips and saddle. The right handlebar grip is slightly ripped. Shimano 3-speed rear hub. Generic black bottle cage on the seat tube (see second picture).

The paint job is pretty hard to miss, so we’re kind of hopeful it’ll turn up. If you know anyone in Brooklyn / NYC, tell them to keep their eyes peeled.

When I lived in France by beloved bike was stolen from outside our apartment; I saw it being ridden the next as I was drinking a glass of red wine- I don’t think I have ever run so fast in my life :wink:

Post your bike, new guy.

Rules are rules.

and cool it on the winky faces

Red wine spit-take!?!

Rando is back in french form

https://denver.craigslist.org/bik/5798657412.html

I can’t think of any situation where this bike isn’t stolen.

knowing the wheel size, frame material, and brake type (kinda) is about 300% more information than I would think the average thief knows