Whirly-birds

who here can do em?

I’ve got em.

I’ve almost got my tantrums down, but no whirlybirds as of yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0CgcB8pb1g

???

My personal favorite, the AH-6J Little Bird.

I usually just ride this one to go get beer though.

^

It’s called a keo dude. Like that one black guy who does them all the time?
Meh, fuck tricks anyway.

Haha, that one’s tarck as fuck. Mine is about functionality.

[quote=“andre nickatina”]It’s called a keo dude. Like that one black guy who does them all the time?
Meh, fuck tricks anyway.[/quote]

Yah, I call em keos too.

Here’s me doing a pretty okay one, though I don’t reaaally do them like this anymore, I usually leave the arm out longer.

Approximately a 720.

just bawt a cadillick!

Okay more plausible question: anyone not have them and trying to learn? My main problem: the bar keeps mashing my pinky between itself and the top tube whenever I pull back with one hand.

move your pinky. duh!

just bawt a cadillick!

Okay more plausible question: anyone not have them and trying to learn? My main problem: the bar keeps mashing my pinky between itself and the top tube whenever I pull back with one hand.[/quote]

maybe your bars are too long.

i can’t do them, but i would guess it has more to do with leaning back than pulling on the bars. sooo try leaning back more?

Just went out and tried tried them seriously for the first time. My best was a 360-to-fall.

once you get them down their really not that hard. its all timing.

best advice i can give is to look in the direction youre spinning because your hip will turn and rest of your body will follow. this was a tip that was given to me by someone else and it helps a lot.

[quote=“m4bandit”]
Haha, that one’s tarck as fuck. Mine is about functionality.[/quote]

Post your utility helicopter. :bear:

That one is awesome johnnyraja. How many sixxers of PBR can it hold?

Oh you know, 'bout NINE MILLION

keo is the only freestyler I enjoy watching a whole lot. Just because he’s so ridiculous, I feel like his name should be TRON.