Who has some Hi Rez Tarck Bike logos?

Who do I have to punch in the dick to get some hi resolution tarck bike logos!!! No really I’m looking to get some t shirts made, and I need to get the logos that show up at the top of the page. I really want the all powerful Tarck bear but the PBR logo is nice too.
:bear:

PM Bold. He might.

WHO?? Who runs this damm site???!!!

[quote=“hanjin”]Who do I have to punch in the dick to get some hi resolution tarck bike logos!!! No really I’m looking to get some t shirts made, and I need to get the logos that show up at the top of the page. I really want the all powerful Tarck bear but the PBR logo is nice too.
:bear:[/quote]
i did these… let me know which ones you want, if any:

not sure who did all the other stuff… i think bold & blicks did a bunch though.

Do you have the illustrator file for that last one?

dude i just woke up, quit your bitching an moaning. check out the graphic design, banner, and tarckshirt threads for some shit. what is your e-mail?

derp

oh I don’t have the vector art for artblur’s stuff. I was talking to the OP. also…if you have to ask who runs this site, why do you want to make shirts?

OP PMed me… I got him the stuff.
shiftpgdn check your gmail

I really want the Tarck bear logo. I’m just trying to stimulate the economy, i figure I can get that book on gov. free money programs and get uncle sam to fund about 1.2mil worth of tarck bike shirts. besides warren buffet hit with an SMS last night and said he was down as well. besides the “Obama hates white people” and “Bush ate my baby” shirt aren’t selling like I expected.

hanjin69_1999@yahoo.com

I still need the Tarck bear!!!
And the PBR logo!!

For the love of christ people!! Won’t someone think of Wall Street, or even Main Street!!!

I still want someone to send me a tarckbike spokecard.

reminder:

carl… PM me your mailing address

I was being sarcastic, I don’t care who runs the site it’s a great site and the guys I’ve met on it can drink like fish. I just figured I’d print up a few for my own use.

I was being sarcastic, I don’t care who runs the site it’s a great site and the guys I’ve met on it can drink like fish. I just figured I’d print up a few for my own use.[/quote]
I’m like the little guppy that could.

they strong like bull, drink like fish yet tarck like bear

that’s not fair i had to drive that night.

Three letters AAA. Best money I ever spent!! Call AAA tell them your car is brokened, tow truck shows up tow you and your car home for free. better then calling a cab and leaving your car to be stripped that night.

Lol, take it to the Newbuy thread, FredBot