Who's going to Interbike this year?

[quote=zombie]Anyone want to split a cheap room? I have a free place to stay out in Henderson, but that shit’s kinda far.[/quote]for cheap and close, i recommend terrible’s hotel on flamingo and paradise.

I wish they would move the show somewhere else. I guess Vegas does have the best infrastructure for this. I might end up going.

nice! yea, i’ll be missing a few days of school, but whatever. i’ll talk to my friends that are going and see if they want to help out/do anything. we hosted the sprint races at the bicycle film festival in memphis, but i’m sure we’re all flying there so i doubt we’d be able to bring all that stuff up. either way, i’ll make sure we get out to everything.

soooo sup devan?

hahahaha

oh heyy. are you going to interbike w/us?

I went last year and fucked shit up. I’ll be back again this year.

The folks in Vegas were legit.

[quote=THEROBBSTORY]

The folks in Vegas were legit.[/quote]

you know it :]

oh heyy. are you going to interbike w/us?[/quote]
I am even more afraid of planes than I am of cars. I was considering going before I knew Nashville people were going. I might have to get deets from you because Vegas is Vegas and I can always drug myself for the flight.

interbike will be sick.

ill be there with SaltCitySprints/OpenSprints if i do go

Circus Circus has rooms for $39/night during that week. Couple of buddies already booked one. I’m just gonna buy myself a plane ticket and sleep where I can. No point in getting a room really, since enough people I know will be there.

That’s how I feel, but I have to bring a 'cross bike and a track bike, so I gotta have a secure spot.

i’m pretty sure there is talk of moving it to denver, but i think they have quite a number of years on the contract with the sands. SIA, the snow industry tradeshow is coming to denver next year, because they just recently built a huge, really nice convention center and it out grew the mandilay bay.

That’s how I feel, but I have to bring a 'cross bike and a track bike, so I gotta have a secure spot.[/quote]

Yeah, that makes sense. I won’t be bringing anything, so that never occured to me.

I had a question I was going to ask you guys, but I forgot it. So, yeah.

bringing it back. almost a month away!

I need a pass, still.

[quote=halbritt]I need a pass, still.[/quote]i’ve been going for 8 years… you don’t need a pass.

I’ll bear that in mind. hah, bear :bear:

Looks like, after losing my job in the shop, I’m not going. Fuckin’ a.

yea! super excited! last year i stayed at home while ej went to interbike and our super awesome kitty, Matthias Catssler ran away and it was incredibly horrible and i practiced cx and jumped our pvc barriers while holding back the tears and this year is going to be NOTHING like that because i will be in las vegas at interbike with joshy. yea!