Who's holding some NOS tarckbear etched TB14 rims?

I know one of you fuckers has a pair of these hoarded. I just got a sweet ass vintage Serotta track bike that is basically new and I’m building a fancy set of clinchers for it. Sell me your tarckbear rims and I will lace them to some DA track hubs and never ride them. @Timarchylime I’m looking at you

2 Likes

Yeah. I got a set.
Don’t think they’re going anywhere though. I’ve got my dad’s '81 merckx and a 10s chorus group that they’re destined for. Eventually…

Okay I will give you $500 for the rims. Just kidding, I respect that and understand you wanting to keep them.

I think I have a set of silver ones but the technically belong to Les but he never came and got em from me.
I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if you sent him $500 and got them from my garage.

What’s Les’s username so we can tag him and see if I can buy them

Oh man, I have no idea.

Les isn’t on here. No way

I don’t know who the fuck Les is, so that’s good news. Rudy sell me them tarckbear tb14s now!!!

2 Likes

If les isn’t here to claim the rims they go to open market.

2 Likes

He was back briefly:
https://tarck.cc/t/well-well-well-well-well-that-s-five-wells-does-that-number-sound-right/23000

@Jeremiah_s_Johnson ?

Still around, just haven’t been on. I got this in an email notification, so I’ve got that going for me!

1 Like

@Jeremiah_s_Johnson please give @Rusty_Piton permission to sell me the tarckbear tb14s he has.

Hold up, tb14’s? From the OG build? I dunno mang

Ah shit! I meant he just has some regular boring tb14s with no tarckbear logo. Fuck it I give up on this endeavor.

Maybe tarckbear valve hole emblems should just be the next tarck llc product, then all rims can be tarck rims

4 Likes

That would be really hard since rims have different shapes

All rims are TB14 with different geometry.

4 Likes

I’m still livid that whatever fuckhead stole my yellow Merckx still has my Tarck Bear rims.

3 Likes

One of my lesser regrets in life is not getting in on the TB14 group buy. Still a regret though.

1 Like