Wraith Paycheck - M/L 55ish cm

Checking if there’s any interest in this bike. I haven’t been riding it, maybe someone else will dig it? It’s at my mom’s house but I think it’s a medium large, geo chart here: Geometry Details: Wraith Paycheck 2018

Builder website is dead, but it’s a later version with flat mount rear brake, fork is still post mount. Qr front and rear.

Group set is ultegra/785, but the front caliper might be leaking since it has a squeal to it. I haven’t been riding it enough to bother with it…

Wheels are velocity ailerons to velocity rear hub (some formulary or bitex I’m sure, fits 11sp road hg), front hub is an sp, spokes are pilar bladed I think. Eyc light mounted to the handlebars, might need to find a new mounting point if you want to portage from the handlebars.

$1600? Might also consider parting out to rebuild as a kona dew copycat

edit: jk i’m keeping it for now

3 Likes

i know you said you’re keeping, but let me know if that changes again :see_no_evil:

Nice emoji, new guy

5 Likes

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Go post your bike in the nü-guy thread and then ask for bikes

2 Likes

Hey nuperson who left after 2 days, still interested?

Or anyone here for that matter, can post updated pics. Going to be working through my hoarding p soon (other things I’ll be posting over the coming months will probably include the Davidson track bike w/gipiemme group, yeti dj, and threaded ritchey road logic)

2 Likes

definitely still interested! just want confirmation on the size of the frame.

Here’s the current build, we can talk about how much or how little you want of this (also have the previously pictures drops and ultegra 785 stuff)

My best estimate (bestimate) with a tape measure is about 54.5 effective top tube, 56 center to top seat tube, 160ish head tube (with inserts for inset headset).

100/135 qr dropouts, flat mount rear, post mount front, I think a 68mm threaded bb, 27.2 seatpost without internal dropper routing

2 Likes

would be interested in the drop bar set up. this is the medium, and the perfect fit!

which fork is that by the way? i had one a few years back that had the whiskey fork.

2 Likes

Jboog ghosted me

Anyways, can’t find the pully for the front derailleur (top pull routing, bottom pull pusher), maybe chain too since I might’ve borrowed the one for this bike … And I’m keeping the saddle

Qr wheels and I think a leaky caliper are the cons. Maybe it’s part of the dither.

I’d like $1000. Anything over 800 gets donated to Aggie house, which is an org at my undergrad college to help unhoused students with food and shelter

4 Likes