Your bike is dead. Don't cry or yell at me

Let’s see if I can make it home.

12 Likes

JackSparrowStepsOffSinkingShip.mov

10 Likes

It’s good for 10 blocks, good for another 10 years.

11 Likes

our friend can fix that!

1 Like

It’s not broken, it’s upgraded to belt drive compatible.

13 Likes

I’ve already put too much effort into this shitty thing.

But maybe hell copy it but with dick brakes and an oversized downtube.

1 Like

Made it home.

Gonna keep riding it.

3 Likes

I’ve got a cool Holdsworth frame only you might be interested in? I think it’s 531 but might be a hair small. I’ll measure and send u pics this weekend.

2 Likes

What low-trail thing is this? you should be able to move the fork to a different frame right, keeping the low-trail-ness intact?

2 Likes

Please tell me this is a rawland

I think it’s a Peugeot pulled from the recycling pile?

2 Likes

#onelesspeugeot

4 Likes

It’s an old Peugeot with s shitty bent fork that makes it low trail.

3 Likes

not just stralya…i kept my bike outside on my balcony and it’s just as bad. black conti gp4k2 in the socal sun. still riding them but for the next set of tires i’ll probably get a bike cover too

e: i guess the compound doesn’t break off like yours, but it’s still quite cracked

1 Like

I keep telling myself that my fenders are saving my tires in the summer.

2 Likes

1 year of storing my bike outdoors by the ocean, nearly 24/7 (aside from when i commute and store it in the office)

I think I need to either rebuild the wheels and replace the alu/crabon fork or decommission the whole thing

2 Likes

Apparently we have a hole in the Ozone layer directly above NZ. We always dicing with Straya for most melanoma. Also, red is the worst colour. I don’t know why.

This is still the shop life thread, right?

i had high hopes for the shop next door to the new apt. but i brought my bike over to see if they had a front rack for it and the guy just stared at me, stared at all the racks, then grabbed very clearly a rear rack and sort of tried to shove it at my front wheel a few times then gave up

5 Likes

Lol which shop is this?

http://www.spokeeasysf.com/

I even said, “Soma makes a rack called the Lucas that I think will work.” No response. No offer to order.

1 Like