The Surly Rolling Jackass knockoff has been spotted in the wild
Costs half as much but doesn’t have the “dropper lever”
I just bought a Rolling Jackass cuz I got tired of this thing. Don’t regret it I guess, the lever is nice and it’s good to have that Haulin Colin steez
1 Like
Orc
July 27, 2023, 6:32am
3750
Tallbike delivery:
(and then I went to the store to go shopping, so it’s just another day of weird cargo for me.)
6 Likes
Orc
July 29, 2023, 6:58am
3751
Picking up tubing for another frame:
I have to braze up a special rack so I can carry tubing back from the shop without needing to try and strap it to my frame without fouling my legs.
16 Likes
dotMR
July 29, 2023, 12:21pm
3752
First time I’ve see this!
18 Likes
Shamp
July 30, 2023, 3:46am
3754
It’s so fucking cool. I want one.
1 Like
“No opinion” on the bike but I love homebrew cargo bikes, weirder the better.
5 Likes
What’s you get? I have no kickstand on my clyde bike and definitely need one too
Shamp
August 7, 2023, 9:44pm
3757
Bootus
August 17, 2023, 1:58am
3758
BIG ANT
Still have yet to have a tall load impact steering when riding. It’s just a little disconcerting.
7 Likes
Bootus
August 17, 2023, 6:55pm
3759
Should probably clarify that steering angle was most definitely affected there, and more so in one direction than the other, but it was only a problem walking the bike out of the office.
Bootus
August 17, 2023, 9:14pm
3761
lol, no (I wish). It’s just my weekend shopping catching up with me and it’s easier to have stuff shipped to the office.
jame5on
August 17, 2023, 9:29pm
3762
clean out your desk and peddle home
Bootus
August 18, 2023, 1:35am
3763
And ride into the woods, never to be seen again.
4 Likes
showed up at work to pick up twenty four cartons of smokes and never saw him again
4 Likes
These kids are way too cool for this shit.
11 Likes
It was confusing to pass this guy in the dark, I think the box was translucent from the rear/sides and glowing from people’s lights?
Photo from the Fougeres PBP Controle folks
He got to Brest 9 hours over time 2023 Paris Brest Paris Randonneur » RTRT.me
10 Likes
Same guy, I didn’t get my phone out fast enough
5 Likes