A Fistful Of Post ATMO (old)

This, but you can’t really call it shameless if the Hakka is already a shameless OPEN knockoff.

Tic Tacs are an Interbike staple. Fresh breath and a source of calories for when you don’t want to spend $8 on an anemic slice of pizza.

and they are an excellent source of protein.

im not a car salesman but im pretty much a car salesman.

and ive already won the desalvo contest so i suggest not wasting your time.

This, but you can’t really call it shameless if the Hakka is already a shameless OPEN knockoff.[/quote]
Which is just a crosscheck knockoff.

4.) 650b trackdonneur

5.)MFTFM

c’mon you know MFTFM = 650b trackdonneur

I just remembered my sw8 hybrid in China that I’ll never get to ride again or convert to 650b now that I’m divorced. Surprisingly disappointed by this.

I was ordering some replacement washers for a set of old Rivendell bar end shifters I am putting on a Riv-inspired bike that’s going up on craigslist soon.
Looking at the website to see if there were any other clothing or parts I wanted to add to $2 shopping cart I noticed this clown shirt.
OMFG

Wtf grant why

real cool man

Hell yeah, that’s the good shit

unlike last time squirrsquirr “quoted” grant, it actually does say “blood, crip” on the website.

blood, crip

wowzers

what a white guy jesus

I like the clown shirt idea

but holy shit the sizing makes even the tent-iest classic brands look extra-slim — 44.5" chest on a small?

[quote=JUGE FREDD]I like the clown shirt idea

but holy shit the sizing makes even the tent-iest classic brands look extra-slim — 44.5" chest on a small?[/quote]
Wow. Wow.

Vanity sizing is real

Everything about that clown shirt is just the worst.

Edit: I guess the ape-index sleeves would actually fit me and my lankiness, even in a small.

[quote=JUGE FREDD]I like the clown shirt idea

but holy shit the sizing makes even the tent-iest classic brands look extra-slim — 44.5" chest on a small?[/quote]

I have a medium Chambray MUSA from them and its super short and super wide. I have no idea why I didn’t return it immediately.
When I bend over you can see bare skin on the sides and sometimes ass cleavage but the shirt is so wide that I can wrap it around my body 1.5 times.
I should probably sell it used on iBob