A Fistful Of Post ATMO (old)

I’ve bought one Rivendell MUSA brand items – some ugly shorts – and the seams blew on the very first bike ride.

Metaphor shorts
metaphorts

Every single article of Rivendell clothing is basically a shittier version of some wool thing you find from Eddie Bauer or J Crew in the racks of your local thrift store.

but MUSA so it’s better right

right guys??

yeah because white people made it duh

Or Hispanic ladies who work directly under white people.

Phil Wood headset spacer! by , on Flickr

Get out

The banality of evil

Isn’t that just the “sleeve” from their bb’s? Freaking gross anyhow…

BB shell isn’t enough stack, need more!

I love it. I assume some mechanic saved the shell of busted-up Phil BB until he found the perfectly nerdy place to put it.

Perfect for when you want to put a bag on top of your bag to save your hands from the chilly air.

Backing this.

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]

[/quote]

I love how you can always spot a Riv product photo by the boring beige warehouse wall with random wood stuff in the background.

I didn’t even read the post before thinking “oh a MUSA Riv shirt I bet”

LOL’n at Minneapolis dads

There’s some numbers there that defy physics.
How did he go down the hill twice without going up!?!

That’s me! We went down six times. I was amused that there was a sledding segment.

[quote=Whippin Skidz][quote=Andrew_Squirrel]

[/quote]

I love how you can always spot a Riv product photo by the boring beige warehouse wall with random wood stuff in the background.

I didn’t even read the post before thinking “oh a MUSA Riv shirt I bet”[/quote]
Who would buy this shirt based on this photo? It doesn’t even seem to fit their model very well.

[quote=deadforkinglast][quote=Whippin Skidz][quote=Andrew_Squirrel]

[/quote]

I didn’t even read the post before thinking “oh a MUSA Riv shirt I bet”[/quote]
Who would buy this shirt based on this photo? It doesn’t even seem to fit their model very well.[/quote]

Have you ever seen a Rivendell before?