A Fistful Of Post ATMO (old)

that’s cool. I tried doing a bicycle model for a project in a controls theory class in college, but it was too complicated for me.

Is Rando a tall skinny guy with red hair? I was drinking coffee at his favorite bike shop — location of so many incredible tales — and guy with that description rode up on a carbon racing bike wearing almost no warm clothes (was 10 degrees and this guy was wearing regular Sidis, no booties), ran inside for two minutes, then back out again. That he was a guy on a race bike with 23s on a day like today — tons of snow and ice everywhere — is what caught my eye. Then he rode off on the racing bike with incredible speed. For some reason I really thought he was rando. I want to believe I saw rando being rando.

That sounds like rando

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]

MAMIL - Official Trailer from Demand Film on Vimeo.

[/quote] Shout out to my home town.

just instagram DM’d you an actual pic of rando that he posted ages ago so you can confirm this… really hoping it was him…

I saw rando everyone

OMG.

Miracles do happen. If you see him again, buy him an espresso (I’ll paypal you the $) and wish him well.

How did you know?!?!!@#?!?!?!

Yo let’s do a tarckup at the shop and wait for him to arrive

He was just… rando

Amazing!

so jealous

I am smiling so hard at this and I really want to share with my wife but she will not understand. Doug that is amazing and wonderful a festivus miracle!

This has made the last 10 years all worth while

RANDO!!!

We really, really need more details here. As densely verbose and poetic as possible, of course.

Like what it would be like if James Joyce ran into rando.

[quote=Tail Hook Lengthener]We really, really need more details here. As densely verbose and poetic as possible, of course.

Like what it would be like if James Joyce Max Dilthey ran into rando.[/quote]