A safe space to complain about jackass humans

GoPro on the helmet? I wonder if having an obvious camera like that would also be a deterrent?

2 Likes

I made it to 1:49 before I had to turn it off

edit: rallied and toughed it out. Fuck that van guy. I wonder what the cyclist does for a living. Quite a lot of dedication to making sure that he could do precisely what is described in the video.

2 Likes

A customer made these then felt bad about it and gave them to us

16 Likes

I day send em to me but there’s no bike lanes :rofl:

4 Likes

Vision Zero pedestrians left alive

https://twitter.com/ask_aubry/status/1662101626755137537?s=21

Fuck this dude

what is he even upset about? person rolling on trails made for people to roll on

It’s electrified. Big battle about it here too. It’s only a matter of time, atmo.

Everyone’s a cop. Worst American quality.

1 Like
3 Likes

What a chode. I’m not a fan of emtb but ahem SOME PEOPLE could really benefit from them

2 Likes

i saw that video last year and forgot it existed until now
now i remember that there are people like that everywhere and i’m sad again

https://www.reddit.com/r/COBike/comments/13wdi70/on_7th_ave_how_is_this_ok/

For context this is one of the richest neighborhoods in the entire city and they’re FUMING MAD because we took away one of their left turns in an effort to improve bicycle safety.

7 Likes

Looks like there’s local support to change it to a parking-separated bike lane/cycletrack!

4 Likes

so first i see this light up stop sign

and then i see why

car culture remains undefeated and citizens are forced to beg at the feet of the government

12 Likes

A line of 12 foot skeleton bollards would be mega

13 Likes

a line of 12 foot skeletons cast from concrete would be extra mega

6 Likes

It’s only a safe hit skeleton if not cast in concrete

2 Likes

the house is effectively wearing high viz so therefore it can’t possibly be hit by a car, right?

3 Likes

it’s riding too close to the lane it was at fault

9 Likes

Well, the skeleton isn’t wearing a helmet, so I think we can infer who’s at fault here.

12 Likes