A safe space to complain about jackass humans

wh…wh…what is that thing? is there a big suction cup under there that breaks the windshield if removal without a key is attempted? never seen one of those before!!!

1 Like

im not sure if the windshield breaks but i believe these things are quite heavy and definitely suction to the windshield. they’re hilarious I love them

3 Likes

Same as the boot but with batteries

The contraption is also known as a Barnacle Device for its commercial-grade suction cups that attach to glass with 1,000 pounds of force, making it impossible to remove — like the sticky crustaceans on their oceanic hosts, officials said.

Riding on the Lakefront on Saturday, Ash and I saw two white Ford trucks, one from the park district and one appearing privately and one cop car.
This morning I saw one black Prius just cruising along.

1 Like

almost got smoked by someone on an e-cargo bike who blew a stop sign merging on to the bike path around a blind corner and nearly hit me in my lane, going the opposite direction. go back to driving, buddy!

6 Likes

Looks like I’m not the only one who noticed the increase in cars on the mixed use paths.

5 Likes

I’ve eaten in the window of this diner countless times!

1 Like

Saw this last week on my way to work. Dude drove up over the curb to drive on this path that dead ends about 200yds ahead.

9 Likes

I hate him.

3 Likes

GOTTA OVERLAND WITH THE RTT AND PICKUP

2 Likes

7 Likes

I guess it’s just that kinda day at the north end of the lakefront trail.

7 Likes

earning them one single lentil between their valve cap and valve stem

9 Likes

Pretty sure this is going the way of NYC congestion pricing.

3 Likes

Parking is a human right!!1!

2 Likes

I love that they do warnings when these systems get deployed. Just another way of normalizing antisocial behavior.

1 Like

Sounds to me like, if I know about the warning system and I’m new to town, I know where there’s abundant free parking.

1 Like

On the plus side of things, one of the SUVs that parks on the sidewalk in front of the welding shop down the street got a parking ticket the other day! I didn’t even request it this time! So either there is some other cranky asshole in the neighborhood that is complaining on 311 or they are finally on parking enforcement’s radar somehow.

2 Likes

Local council person / anti bike-ped clown got caught parking in a bike lane in her district

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9VKjN3OGEd/?igsh=MXcyYmpobHFpMW1icg==

Instagram troll farm go brrrrr

5 Likes