AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]
How soon can we get our grubby hands on these?[/quote]
preorder says 6/30

So, 34t max cog means 36t w/o any tomfoolery, right?

it means old king classic hubs now run 11sp

:bear: :bear:

yo dog

Done. Still waiting for longer seatpost, but wow this bike rawks.

[quote=ergott]

[/quote]
o fuk

man, that tickles me. So the bottom stem is primarily doing preload and holding the headset assembly together, while the top is your rigid handlebar connection?

I assume. Just mounted bottom stem that came with. Found correct upper for nearly level basket (slightly tipped back). Then. Tightened the bar clamps first. Did headset preload, then tightened stems to steerer.

You fucking nerds are the best.

beautiful!

So much better than a grant-strap™ to prevent tipping your load into a wheel.

Tarck hive mind delivers. That bag was a Tarck impulse buy too. Doubles as my camera bag.

It’s beautiful.

Yeah, heard the same thing. They have a new freehub design that no manufacturer is happy about.

I wish I had bought that Poler bag when it was like $20 or whatever. If anyone ever spies it on super closeout again, please HMU.

Yeah, heard the same thing. They have a new freehub design that no manufacturer is happy about.[/quote]
jesus fuck that makes me such a sweatass.
I am still running 10 cogs on an 11 speed because i didn’t want to buy a new freehub.

I wish I had bought that Poler bag when it was like $20 or whatever. If anyone ever spies it on super closeout again, please HMU.[/quote]
I’ll let you have mine for whatever makes me whole on it (or close). I bought one and don’t never found a good use for it.

[quote=ergott]Done. Still waiting for longer seatpost, but wow this bike rawks.

[/quote]

11/10. Would smang.

Yeah, heard the same thing. They have a new freehub design that no manufacturer is happy about.[/quote]
jesus fuck that makes me such a sweatass.
I am still running 10 cogs on an 11 speed because i didn’t want to buy a new freehub.[/quote]
I’m not talking “road 12”, they are releasing mtb 12 speed.