AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

I wish I had bought that Poler bag when it was like $20 or whatever. If anyone ever spies it on super closeout again, please HMU.[/quote]
I’ll let you have mine for whatever makes me whole on it (or close). I bought one and don’t never found a good use for it.

[quote=ergott]Done. Still waiting for longer seatpost, but wow this bike rawks.

[/quote]

11/10. Would smang.

Yeah, heard the same thing. They have a new freehub design that no manufacturer is happy about.[/quote]
jesus fuck that makes me such a sweatass.
I am still running 10 cogs on an 11 speed because i didn’t want to buy a new freehub.[/quote]
I’m not talking “road 12”, they are releasing mtb 12 speed.

Doublestem is giving me all of it.

I tried to mount my og civia pizzarack to the Sundeal, but no go, struts want to go right where the QR is to reach the rear fork brazeon. Guess I could pclamp it but I don’t really like pclamping racks. Might still cobble something together with a second stem, but not as BA as Ergott.

Yeah, heard the same thing. They have a new freehub design that no manufacturer is happy about.[/quote]
jesus fuck that makes me such a sweatass.
I am still running 10 cogs on an 11 speed because i didn’t want to buy a new freehub.[/quote]
Me too.
On two bikes.

superlative

Wasn’t loving the idea of basketbars, but holly hell I’m sold now. Totally stealing that idea (and finally going to have a use for my loler bag).

Quoting for assigning proper credit on this page.

winner winner, balancing plate spinner

this obscure fixie forum delivers.

the lack of spacers makes me so happy.

I look forward to this getting the Radavist bump:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1126809813/knister-grill-the-extendible-bbq-you-can-transport/description

Many years ago I went on a ride where someone took the wald basket off their front rack and made a grill out of it:

TC: I want to grill while I ride.

one of the big reasons I wanted this

was so that i could carry this

pros: will keep you warm on a cold ride, food will be ready when you stop
cons: temperature and cook intensity are directly dependent on wind speed, descending too quickly turns the grill into an actual blast furnace

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]Many years ago I went on a ride where someone took the wald basket off their front rack and made a grill out of it:
[/quote]

petition to change this thread to “the pretty sure, huh?, and pretty sure” thread

I know a bro in Portland who helped start the ludicrous “grilled by bike” group who ride around Portland with live, hot grills.

Ahearne?

Ya https://www.flickr.com/photos/ahearnecycles/4615651376/