AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

It’s really needs to be mounted on the back of one of those stoker faces backwards tandems. Because trying to grill while riding on the front would melt grips, shifter housing, and all the other plastic bits. You could possibly do it on a fixed brakeless track and only rode no hands so you didn’t have to grab your sweet unwrapped bars and burn your hands.

Yeah this is not a Tarck trend I’m going to participate in

Sundealicious

I’ve got a bullitt and a grill.

[quote=Rentable Faxmachine][quote=ergott]Done. Still waiting for longer seatpost, but wow this bike rawks.

[/quote]

11/10. Would smang.[/quote]

Please submit this to #slamthatstem.

My circus bear bike needs are already covered.

If ever there is a grill involved the Germans have beat you to the idea.

I saw one with a built-in grill…can’t find the photo atm though

Uh…

https://bikerumor.com/2018/05/24/motion-updates-wild-170mm-e18-leaf-spring-linkage-enduro-mountain-bike-forks/

Looks like a Boston dynamics robot smanged a Lauf fork

even if that shit worked great, I dont think I would want to ride it.

I like the cranks’ aesthetics. Rear mech looks like bastard love child of SRAM Eagle and microSHIFT. New freehub design will probably have OE hub vendors scrambling for a while.

fuck another free hub design… Like I need to run a multivariate analysis to figure out what fucking cassette, hub and shifter combo I can use all from the same company.

nono
this is SHIMANO
the same shimano that has not moved to a crank spindle larger than 24mm
shimano will set the standard

You guys are going to really like this
at my first agency job I pitched, won and then worked on this:

I need that XTR derper post remote.

[quote=turpencat]You guys are going to really like this
at my first agency job I pitched, won and then worked on this:

[/quote]

That’s amazing. You win.

Well think about the fact that Shimano has used the same free hub design for mtb hubs since the 8/9s era…
Did you throw this fit when SRAM came out with the XD-driver? It certainly was time for Shimano to update their free hub design and it makes sense that they not use something SRAM developed (dollah dollah bills y’all).
Also problems with licensing seems to play in.

As for the what goes with what part, it’s real simple:
12s Shimano goes only with new hub design.
11s and everything older than than goes with the old free hub.
Same as with SRAM’s XD/non-XD (shimano free hub) thing.
Road and Mtb are completely separated like always.

I have no doubt that in a year or two their 11 speed products will be on this new hub design, and if they make any new 10 speed things (think trickle down tiagra and sora) it will also use this hub design. Their new 10 speed dangle (tiagra) that was made for the 11-34 road cassette is on an 11 speed pull ratio… so is incomparable with 10 speed shifters, which is bonkers and is the basis for my prediction.