AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

I asked Cjell of Mone Bikes about variations on the current bi-plane fork

i have that fork.

Is the third plane in a triplane the fork equivalent of Rivendell’s extra top tube?

any planes are on that spectrum already

if you’re going to all that trouble to cut, bend, and heat treat a custom crown… make a Potts Type II out of normalized tube instead

triplane might let him use plates that aren’t so fuckin thick, but it’s still willfully fop

wrong. the more planes the better. you fools.

Pubes be all like:

Edit: I bet Heath is getting exited right now.

Exited his pants probly.

i don’t imagine that heath wears pants

Probably a utilikilt with a bunch of pockets for hand planes and knives with edges that are like one molecule thick.

I met the marketing director for utilikilt at a circus show once
they were wearing a kilt
seemed legit

are utilikilts extra tacticool on purpose so nobody asks you why you’re wearing a skirt?

100% this.

Like a watch has gears so it’s ok to wear jewelry

[quote=EddBread][quote]Hey Ed,

The stock forks are stock and priced accordingly. I have plans for a rando version of the triplane with offset blades for later this fall. It will be priced like the other custom triplanes, but built by me in my shop, around $1000. Triplanes are custom and sourced from a number of different places including NOS true temper steerers, custom drawn and butted blades, 3d waterjet and heat treated crowns, paragon hardware.

Thanks for the interest. Keep you eyes peeled for the new skinny versions of triplanes.

Best
Cjell[/quote]

Wat[/quote]
I’ll make you that for for $900

This does it for me. The last couple of generations of XTR I havent’ really been into aesthetically. But this, this is real nice.

Yeah, those cranks really hit home.

My friend’s brother who lives in Japan spotted this. All tuned into Pokemon Go

Well supposedly there’s a cross-platform game with the switch coming