AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

neat looking piece of shit there.

When I’m emperor I’m banning both sliding dropouts and bikes made out of wood.

Want single speed? Fuckin’ buy a single speed frame.

Want a wooden bike? Go fuck yourself.

I’d be onboard if it was certified amphibious

I’d be the first one to poison your drink, and I’d ride my Vaya Travel away from the scene of the crime, flipping double birds.

My sliding dropouts are the only reason why I can fit my trailer adapter on my Fargo.

But my sliding dropouts are also the only reason why the trailer adapter didn’t fit in the first place.

They are the solution to a problem that they caused.

And FWIW, I’m pretty sure that Salsa’s sliders are the nicest ones on the market.

[quote=ckd]

They are the solution to a problem that they caused.[/quote]
LoL. What proportion of all bike-related devices can be described by this statement?

[quote=emor]When I’m emperor I’m banning both sliding dropouts and bikes made out of wood.

Want single speed? Fuckin’ buy a single speed frame.

Want a wooden bike? Go fuck yourself.[/quote]

Iro model 19: ebb. Load of garbage, creaky pain in the ass
On-one disc pompino: what a fucking headache, never been more glad to be rid of a bike
Kona unit: only ss disc bike that I enjoy owning. SLDR 4EVR

Bonus with sliders is that you don’t have to buy a whole new frame when you realize singlespeed is dumb. One of my friends rides a 1x11 unit.

I guess that’s replaceable dropouts in general though not sliders.

it’ll be fine. it’s not gonna light or snappy, but it’ll do the job

strange intersection of technical novelty and total foppishness

the mount on the fork blade doesn’t slip down because it’s being pulled up in tension, as a stabilizer for the bag instead of a support

Unique
Can’t wait for bigbrand to steal it

[quote=NOVELTYNAME]
Can’t wait for rockbros to steal it[/quote]

The word “fix” is to hipster bike culture what “e-”, “-omatic” and “radio” were to popular culture in their times.

wrong thread.

jackass thread is over there —>

Untitled

Might should put this in the jackass thread, but I got a solid axle for the front wheel and now I can basket to my hearts content. Handling is pretty squirrely at low speeds (which is sort of self-defeating on this bike) but it’s fun.

I’d love to get the front basket lower. My real plan is to put my big ortleib backpack in the basket and clip the top of it to the bars for a true bikepacking experience.

needs Crust fork.

Boss. I shoulda gone powerblocks instead of the blue wall tires I got.