AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

no that’s way longer for 26" conversions

this was designed as a terrible lowrider boss rack, but it’s perfectly sized for dropout attachment on 20" wheels: https://www.racktime.com/en/racktime-products/system-carriers/racktime-product/topit/

I was being glib, Captain Akshually

I wish that rack would work on this, but the fork legs protrude pretty far laterally. That’s the reason the basket is currently as far forward as it is: the struts can’t rotate rearward any more than they already have.

can you bolt it to the fender eyelets with spacer standoffs?

Probably could. Originally I didn’t do that with the basket just because it would have taken quite a bit. Might still block wheel removal though. I’ve thought about double nutting the axle for that reason.

https://www.curvecycling.com.au/products/kevin-of-steel-curve-gxr-steel-grovel-v3

Is this a fancy Evasion? Explain the geo of beiks when their TT is almost the same as their ST?

Edit:(sorry should be posted in Where’s the dumb questions thread?)

[quote]All New Geometry
Open your mind to some new numbers with the GXR. It’s long, so run a short stem to get the best handling out of this puppy.[/quote]
wat

Reach - mm 371 381 388 394 403 Stack - mm 554 565 575 591 608
it’s a totally conservative endurance road bike with fat tire clearance

I was wondering what was different about them too, there is a lot of interest in NZ, I know of a couple coming over.

It looks a lot like my bike
but with a stupid fork
and dumber geo.

Very similar to my CX bike’s numbers, but with a 15cm longer wheelbase. Edit. Ha ha. 15 mm.

I saw this outside of a pawn shop in nowhere Montana. I like how the timing chain and drivetrain are both done on the right side. Also, check out those sweet MIG welds.

that lock job tho!

C(inderb)lock

NO GRIPS

Does it come with grips?

Very tempted to make an offer on those grips

You’ll be very upset if you buy that bike and realize upon delivery that there are no grips

[quote=turpencat]It looks a lot like my bike
but with a stupid fork
and dumber geo.[/quote]

Don’t care. I like it.