admins, plz!

guys I like this forum and want to participate, but every single post I try to make gets flagged even with CAPTCHA and I can’t post anything.

who are the mods here? can someone message me or help get this sorted? i’m not even spamming, mostly…

edit: wow, I can’t even reply to the thread I started without my posts being flagged. i don’t know who sol is, i’m just a v-salon transplant trying to stoke on my incoming NFE, talk about dynamos, and ask dumb-Qs about tubeless tires over here without having my posts get queued for review man.

edit2: sigh.

edit3: thanks, you can even change my name to that if you want, it would just be great to actually be able to post.

SOL?

fuck

keep it as it is

fuck you dude

i don’t know who sol is, i’m just trying to stoke on my incoming NFE, talk about dynamos, and ask dumb-Qs about tubeless tires over here without having my posts get queued for review man.

lol. don’t know who SOL is, or if this guy is SOL, but I’m getting in on the ground floor of Friday’s hottest thread.

sol got banned again lol
i was wondering but didnt want to say anything i think he is like beetlejuice

Look what you did!

sigh.

Welcome tomacco

petition to change noobs name to tomacco and have this as the avatar

Or TAMASOL

SOLACCO

[quote=pixieshatintruck]sol got banned again lol
i was wondering but didnt want to say anything i think he is like beetlejuice[/quote]
I was wondering why it was calm around here.

anyway, new guy, there’s a user permissions group that requires captcha and one that doesn’t; the lists are manually managed so an admin needs to add you.

I remember new guy from a while ago when first joined, bikes were OK, story checks out, etc.

Where can I read some soldrama?

lol, where CAN’T you read some soldrama amirite

so…you’re saying offtopic is safe again?

Wait, sol got banned? What for?

Sol’s not banned
http://tarckbike.com/user/11808

[quote=pixieshatintruck]sol got banned again lol
i was wondering but didnt want to say anything i think he is like beetlejuice[/quote]

What for?

New guy seems cool, and has already passed the hazing phase. Mods please fix him so he can join the Elephant crew.