admins, plz!

he has already been neutered

Where the hell are these DC people coming from? This city is like 8 sq miles.

DC tarck meet up should happen.

[quote=bonechilling][quote=pixieshatintruck]sol got banned again lol
i was wondering but didnt want to say anything i think he is like beetlejuice[/quote]

What for?

New guy seems cool, and has already passed the hazing phase. Mods please fix him so he can join the Elephant crew.[/quote]

Sol didn’t get banned, he just wasn’t added to the group of folks that can post without jumping through the captcha bullshit.

I added him. Guessing he’ll show up soon and start posting drivel again.

Used to be I had to do a captcha to post but last time I tried, my post had to be “approved by moderators” or somesuch. I am just posting this to see if it was a fluke.

HA! This is good.

[quote=halbritt][quote=bonechilling][quote=pixieshatintruck]sol got banned again lol
i was wondering but didnt want to say anything i think he is like beetlejuice[/quote]

What for?

New guy seems cool, and has already passed the hazing phase. Mods please fix him so he can join the Elephant crew.[/quote]

Sol didn’t get banned, he just wasn’t added to the group of folks that can post without jumping through the captcha bullshit.

I added him. Guessing he’ll show up soon and start posting drivel again.[/quote]

lulz
ILU heath

I hope he tells you which model Y A Z Z you should buy.

Check check.

NFE/dynamo/tubelessShartQ Crüe checking in.

Yeah, I’d like to be able to post too

try it now

Good now…thanks for your time

I’m in this same boat. Some sort of passive banishment?

since we got rid of the jars of non gender discriminatory turtle sexual organs we have to haze in other ways

Apathy?

lol I thought you gave up months ago

make sure that karaTT monkey guy gets full access too, can’t let that one leave tarck

One simply needs to ask to be added to the secret club of people that gets to post without the anti-spam bullshit.

I almost said, “prove you’re a human” but spammers gave up trying to write bots to beat captchas and started paying humans to do 'em.

we should just do a bicycle specific quiz to get past sign ups, is that possible?

A bicycle specific quiz that reinforces Tarck orthodoxy absolutely.