All Bodies on Bikes Film is here!!

I, too got this in my work inbox via holding a shimano account. Surreal seeing stuff come via tarck and work.

Great film- Stoked to see you doing the thing in such a grand fashion!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a hit in my local cycling community. Gotta hold my tongue about ‘the website’ while bragging about Marley.

We’re famous!

3 Likes

Dammit, got something in my eye there at the end.

5 Likes

This has shown up on just about every bike- and bike-adjacent twitter account I follow. Getting some really good reach Marley, so well deserved.

6 Likes

Yeah, I went to nudge a couple local bike orgs to share it and they already had it on their social media pages.

2 Likes

I knew it was going to hit big, but I didn’t dream that it would be this big.

We also just got a Vimeo Staff Pick!

18 Likes

posted to my workplace DEIJ slack channel. referred to you as “a colleague of mine” because i’m not sure how else to not mention the forum

5 Likes

“You see, I have this team of experts.”

7 Likes

Marley, when does your line of cycling dresses come out?

3 Likes

Not a bad business idea

1 Like

YES! I would totally wear a dress like what you were wearing on a trip. So much more packable than pants/shirt, and so cute.

1 Like

fairly certain @JUGE_FREDD is also in

1 Like

It’s just an Old Navy cotton dress! But you might be onto something…the pattern wouldn’t be hard to replicate and make better.

2 Likes

So today was cool. Got a DM from Georgeena Terry and Anna Schwinn, plus really kind comments from Lael Wilcox and some of my other cycling heroes.

I then got this screenshot from a bunch if people. I had to google Lil Nas and I’m so excited to be next to him on this list.

19 Likes

Wow. Even I know Lil Nas X.

But that’s so wild and amazing Marley!

1 Like

…but did you watch the video?

1 Like

I am so incredibly happy for you.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed that.

1 Like

Hell yeah! Was messing with my Kodi today and it sucks for youtube, so I clicked on Vimeo, and there you were under staff picks !

1 Like