Anyone going to the NAHBS?

just found out i can’t go. lost my I.D and since it’s a Maryland I.D it has to be mailed. If i can’t drink i don’t travel.

i dont have the resources to drive west that week, especially since it will be 4 hours longer then if i lived back home

can i get your email, and another way to talk to you about this? im seriously thinking about taking you up on your couch offer.

Yeah, dude me too.

Also, this is incredibly stupid.

for lack of a better phrase, i hate traveling without an I.D. I never know what can happen. the expected arrival date of my new I.D is mon. if it comes earlier, hy. but i seriously hate traveling without identification.

you has passport?

expired 4 years ago but might work…

can i get your email, and another way to talk to you about this? im seriously thinking about taking you up on your couch offer.[/quote]

crit.jeff@gmail.com

NAHSMB

so who’s meeitng up who on saturday and such, im going down saturday afternoon/ night, from northern virginia / d.c area if anyone wants to catch a ride and leaving sometimes sunday. or whenever.

here’s the email. oneeightyone@gmail.com get at me!

EVERYONE

If you eat dinner or lunch at Sticky Rice you will not regret it. My favorite restaurant in RVA. I’m really starting to wish I could go to this thing.

That is all.

sounds like im going to be able to crash with jeff, psyched!

braden, anyway you think you can get a feed of the omloop het volk going on saturday?

There’s also panda veg, which is a veg buffet that’s pretty cheap and awesome.

Or Evergreen, which is just another block down Grace (away from Harrison) and has some of the best mock meats I’ve ever had.

[quote=SuperVillain]EVERYONE

If you eat dinner or lunch at Sticky Rice you will not regret it. My favorite restaurant in RVA. I’m really starting to wish I could go to this thing.

That is all.[/quote]

FYI there’s a sticky rice in DC. Jackie bartends brunch on saturday mornings. Best bloody maries ever.

Whoa. Potential Fat Al hangs?

barring this massive snowstorm about to pound the NE, yeppers.

Jackie works at the DC sticky? Fucking weird. I still think Sticky is overblown. It’s good food but it’s so pretentious. 821 is where it’s at for everyday eats but it’s going to be impossible to get a table this weekend.

and for really good mock chinese I suggest China Panda up on Sheppard.

Braden, are you going to be at a specific booth/area on Saturday? I think a general TarckHangout would be good and it would give us a central meetup spot. It’s going to be hard to find everyone.
Jeff, shoot me a message on here or facebook with your number.

[quote=Straws]Jackie works at the DC sticky? Fucking weird. I still think Sticky is overblown. It’s good food but it’s so pretentious. 821 is where it’s at for everyday eats but it’s going to be impossible to get a table this weekend.

and for really good mock chinese I suggest China Panda up on Sheppard.

Braden, are you going to be at a specific booth/area on Saturday? I think a general TarckHangout would be good and it would give us a central meetup spot. It’s going to be hard to find everyone.
Jeff, shoot me a message on here or facebook with your number.[/quote]

That’s what im sayin, id want to meet up with some of youse, instead of going solo by myself and dbgray, i got you on a ride if you’re still coming down, shoot me an email.