Anyone going to the NAHBS?

We should have a kinda-tarck meetup and drinks for the NAHBS. I took the weekend off and I know Phil and I are going to be getting down with a bunch of Boston kids all weekend.

EDIT: dreads phil. not tricktrack phil. although he’s fun too!

where is everybody staying down there? i feel weird getting a hotel room a county over…

I’ll be staying on just about any floor I’m offered.

…Or the back seat of a VW Golf.

hmm. 6 hour drive. but miatas arent sleep-in-able…

want to go so bad.

looking at couchsurfing.org. good plan/bad plan?

i checked last week. didn’t see anything. but my car is down for a couple weeks so a ride is more important business now.

I’ll be there. Should be fun, I just discovered this forum, there’s some good stuff here. I’ll do my best to check it out more often and contribute the best I can. Stop by the IF booth and say hi if you end up heading down to Richmond for the show.

Braden, does your shop stillhave tarck stickers and would I be able to buy a few if I dropped in over the weekend?

I guess anyone is welcome to sleep on my couch if they don’t mind hangin with a bunch of 20-21 college kids.

I’ll be leaving here mid afternoon on Wednesday!

I’m pretty excited. Not too sure how I’ll be occupying my time but I’m sure I’ll have fun figuring that part out. I plan to check out some of the seminars. My buddy Steven and I are bringing our bikes so that should be rad too. The only thing I’m a little nervous about is where we are going to stay once we get there. Oh…and the drive there. Steven’s car is stick. I don’t even drive let alone know how to drive stick and I have a feeling I’ll be forced to learn.

Welcome to tarckbike Tyler, you have a tarck bicycle of Legend.

I met that bike last year. Unfortunately I have to miss it this year, coz moving in March. Got to watch the budget.

Welcome to tarckbike Tyler, you have a tarck bicycle of Legend.[/quote]

HY! IF is on tarckbike!!! i hope that bike is your commuter :slight_smile:

Ok… tarck related goodness at the shop this week…

Free tarck stickers (and whatever other stickers I have on hand) to anyone who comes by.
Free espresso all week long
Track racing videos on the big screen (or whatever other stuff you want to watch from the library of race dvds).

So feel free to come kill time whenever this weekend.

We’re building up a few sweet ass track bikes for the weekend (nothing super custom, just some nice builds on Cinelli, Kazane, and Volume frames).

Friday has a party and a Mash sponsored alleycat
Saturday has a trickjam and another alleycat plus the Cog Keirin Culture Party
Sunday has the Rapha Gentlemen’s ride (1 hour) followed by a bit more road riding for those who are up for it.

[quote=bradencbc]Ok… tarck related goodness at the shop this week…

Free tarck stickers (and whatever other stickers I have on hand) to anyone who comes by.
Free espresso all week long
Track racing videos on the big screen (or whatever other stuff you want to watch from the library of race dvds).

So feel free to come kill time whenever this weekend.

[/quote]
free stickers and espresso? You’re so going to get sick of me…

I’ve got some tarckbears that I’ll give to any legit tarcker at CBC

I’m excited for NAHBS, but I’m more excited for the 2 day ride down from DC. We’re leaving tomorrow morning and we’ll arrive in Richmond thursday evening.

It’d be good to meet some of ya’ll. I’m the guy on the blue waterford touring bike.

jealous.

holy shit we didn’t do enough for indy last year