Anyone knowledgable on Serotta?

Congrats, dude!

that’s awesome dude. LIVING. THE. DREAM!

congrats!

Got the official call today. I start in the morning. I’m both nervous and excited.

Can’t believe I got the job.

Awesome dude. We expect a full report on your first day, along with spy photos.

Just got home! Spent my day listening to Iron Maiden and grabbing parts and assembling them. I’m the wheel guy so I grab the rotors, cassettes, rim strips, tubes, tires, and wheels and assemble all of it. I also occasionally cut forks and “prep” boxes of shifters and shit. I can’t tell you how many chub hubs and 240s hubs went though my hands today.

I work with really rad guys and have my own little area. Everything is set up with torque wrenches etc. It’s very streamlined.

Something I didn’t know until today is that Swobo and Santa Cruz bikes is the same entity. So I get 70% off there stuff too!

Did I mention that I get 70% off?

I work from 8:30 to about 5:00 every day.

It’s 1.5 miles from my house.

I’m so fucking happy.

I think it’s 70% anyway. That sounds crazy, but that’s what I was told. Could that be real?

Rad. I used to live right around the corner from there. People were always rolling down the street on the most amazing bikes.

so jels.

wow. i would kill for 70% off of a Nomad.

Santa Cruz EP Group Buy!

right on erock.

Thanks guys.

I’m so excited to go to work tomorrow.

This rules. I wish I could say the same.

Fer realz… Lotsa benefits to my job, but sending moms out on test rides of hybrids can get a little old.

I actually got moved today. Starting monday I’ll be putting in headsets and bottom brackets and packing everything that makes up a complete bike into a box and get it ready for shipping. I’m a bit bummed as I was starting to like where I was and who I worked with, but it was definitely the entry level shit job. It’s cool knowing that they think I’m capable after two days.

I was told yesterday that this guy Todd(black cat cycles), who works in assembly had served two terms in Iraq and had PTSD. He proceeded to flip out the entire day over mediocre shit. He was yelling and swearing at everyone. I couldn’t believe he could keep his job there. At the end of the day he handed me a beer and said that everyone had been lying. EVERYONE was in on it. I was highly amused.

So yeah, after 4:00 on Fridays we get to drink beer. Life is good.

^Awesome.