Badass Aero Helmet

What the hell is that?

That’s his beak.

Reminds me of this:

and this:

bare bars in the wet = dicey.

Holy crap I saw some dude riding in SF with one of these. It freaked me out because I only saw him in passing and didn’t get a good look.

interesting brake lever position. i can’t decide if i like it or hate it. i wonder how it would be with full bar wrap.

It looks as impractical as the rest of his setup. Having the lever in that position would force your hands in toward the stem (thus reducing your control of the bike) and you are forced to brake with your pinky finger. Plus the lever would be prone to get in your way when trying to hold into the shoulders of the bar. Why? Why? Why?

Yeah, this guy’s got it all. Full disc in back, jackass brake lever position, aero helmet on backwards, bag threatening to fall into his lap at any moment…

Awesome. Just awesome.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]Reminds me of this:

and this:
[/quote]

“We’re very unhappy.”

“What did you expect? You’re dead.”

It looks as impractical as the rest of his setup. Having the lever in that position would force your hands in toward the stem (thus reducing your control of the bike) and you are forced to brake with your pinky finger. Plus the lever would be prone to get in your way when trying to hold into the shoulders of the bar. Why? Why? Why?[/quote]

and now it all makes sense. i hadn’t thought about hand positions.

as impractical as it may be, that brake lever position does look pretty cool.

That’s your bike, innit?

It’s okay, you can tell Bandit.

I think we are missing the point. We could all get these helmets and fight evil.

Can I be the cool one that always gets the girls?

Dude should be jacked for his wheels.

pffft. no.

isn’t it a standard aero helmet worn backwards? that’s what it looks like to me.

Thats what they want you to think!

pffft. no.[/quote]

Damn. How about the funny one?