Badass bike parts picture thread

I for one would love to see an artblur section.

I <3 artblur.

Those Paul cranks are hokey.


:colbert: It’s not really murdered out without one of these :colbert:

dr. zaius??!!

He can talk, he can talk, he can talk, he can talk

I CAN BARSPIIIIIIIN!

[quote=“johnnyraja”]He can talk, he can talk, he can talk, he can talk

I CAN BARSPIIIIIIIN![/quote]

Aw, this made my night!!!

I WANT

I’ve got a rear derailer and 170mm cranks. How much do you want them?

Oh man, I want that stuff on my Bianchi so damn bad.

How much do you want me to want them? :colbert:

(pmed!)

sante shit is ugly.

You are!

where does that stuff fall in the 105-600-dura ace hierarchy?

I would put it between 105 and 600. It was Shimmanos attempt at fashion. Kind of a machine age art deco, late eighties hipsterposer kind of thing.

crazy shit

zomg!

knog bar end lights for the win.

I love these crazy old Campy brakes