[quote=“artblur”][quote=“blickblocks”]Hey Erik you like Chub hubs? Most people seem to hate them.
I’m indifferent.[/quote]
i think they’re awesome (aesthetically)… i’ve never ridden them.[/quote]
A friend has one on his Vanilla as a semi-joke
[quote=“artblur”][quote=“blickblocks”]Hey Erik you like Chub hubs? Most people seem to hate them.
I’m indifferent.[/quote]
i think they’re awesome (aesthetically)… i’ve never ridden them.[/quote]
A friend has one on his Vanilla as a semi-joke
you could probably stick em in whatever you want. drops . . . mustache bars . . .bullhorns . . . anuses . . .
you could probably stick em in whatever you want. drops . . . mustache bars . . .bullhorns . . . anuses . . .[/quote]
just seems like the wouldn’t be all that useful for drops. Although I really really want some. would still need front and back lights.
1 for mech disc brake
1 for up shifting
1 for downshifting
or one operates a clutch or something?
that is a rolhoff hub
yeah im thinking extra side visibility. i like to be seen, and they’ll look sweet. almost wish they didnt have the red side.
ive seen similar trek-branded red bar end lights that shine straight back but they look lame, are double the price, and most people probably have a tail light out back anyway. basically useless.
the turn indicators are literally sex though.
[quote=“anomaly”][quote=“artblur”][quote=“blickblocks”]Hey Erik you like Chub hubs? Most people seem to hate them.
I’m indifferent.[/quote]
i think they’re awesome (aesthetically)… i’ve never ridden them.[/quote]
A friend has one on his Vanilla as a semi-joke[/quote]
What a corker
MTB or CX stem?

I need one of these

WHEELS!!!

Artblur, your threads are crossing.
:0 why? should this be in the badass bike thread? i was just referring o the wheelset
how about we make a whole other section on the board to house this thread, and all the others like it ?
bike pr0n section?
or artblur section
nice