Bags and stuff

You have cage mounts on your fork. :ghost::dizzy:

1 Like

Is that closure knob a crank bolt?

1 Like

I regularly swap out the rigid fork for a suspension so fork mounting isn’t quite the play :atmo:. Anyway, I ended up mounting a bottle cage on the seat tube inside the box so that I can carry a bottle without it bouncing around loose lol

And yeah issa crank bolt

good gravy!

What does regularly mean

Lol sorry I lied. I actually ride it with squish most of the time but swapped out to rigid a few weeks ago for a multi day trip where I needed to carry extra water.

1 Like

Regularly is my least favorite adverb

7 Likes

Discussion of word classes?

(Smacks roof)

Friend, do I have a thread for you!
https://tarck.cc/t/a-thread-for-posting-screenshots-of-my-aunt-helens-facebook-posts/24157/517?u=asterisk

2 Likes

!!

2 Likes

i came across a site where u could search through all sorts of bike bags, forgot what it was called. can someone remind me.

Bike packing.com has some decent links/reviews, it was the best resource I found.

it wasnt bikepacking.

you could choose different specs and matches would show up in a grid format.

1 Like

That sounds handy! I never found that when I was looking for a half frame bag.

This one, maybe?

3 Likes

yes! thanks!

oh i guess u cant choose specs. just sort by bag type.

how you gonna tease us like that

whatbags.com is available, who is gonna?

6 Likes

Lol I was about to suggest this! Might be harder than whatbars to keep current?

4 Likes

I can’t find the tarcks and crafts thread but I made a frame bag for my stupid bike. It isn’t done but also won’t look much different than it does now. This is the most complicated thing I’ve made so far.

18 Likes

Nice! I’ve been helping a friend sew up a few backpacks and bought a bunch of extra fabric to make some frame bags soon.

Did you put in any internal pockets/dividers? The roll top is interesting, hadn’t thought of that vs a zipper.