Bags and stuff

I might be interested if it’s not completely destroyed and you don’t want to make it big in Japan.

I sold my seagull for very close to its new cost after 10 years of use

2 Likes

colors on this are perfect. 4 inside pockets, 4 outside pockets too

8 Likes

Who made it and is it fit for a 139?

carsick. it’s a 137 bag

2 Likes

RE: keeping the dream alive bags.
I still use my xl transient mess bag for most traveling. Been thinking about replacing it with a large backpack ala roadrunner americano or reload midpack.

exchange rates down, post carradices Carradice Super C Bicycle Saddlebag Cotton Duck - AUDAX Tour COMMUTE 23 litres | eBay

(anyone here used the big Super C? I have an Audax I like as a handlebar bag, but the big boy seems unwise for that duty versus a small fabs chest)

1 Like

Too heavy atmo

2 Likes

Not bike bag, but related q: I think I’m going to order an ILE Default backpack today. I was just going to get Cordura, but now it’s a birthday present, should I get xpac instead? I imagine it’s a weight vs durability trade-off but I already weigh a lot so not sure the weight matters much.

1 Like

xpac is still plenty durable blArTMO

2 Likes

Xpac is def durable enough, it just might show wear more readily than cordura.

1 Like

Think I will go with Xpac then… They have a nicer green color in Xpac anyway lol

1 Like

Def get xpac if you’re splurging. It looks like they still put a 1680D ballistic nylon footprint on it.

the folks at carsick designs are really great. i asked if they would sell me a buckle so that i can make an extender strap for the bag, and they said they could totally do that, but would i rather they just make me the strap and send it along for free. and it’s in the mail, 12 hours later.

14 Likes

I have an Xpac ILE backpack and I love it. No visible wear after two and a half years of diaper bag duty.

2 Likes

@Straws I ask about this every few months so I apologize, but can you post pics of your bullitt side panels?

2 Likes

No worries. If I were to do them again I might make them just webbing with sliding webbing connectors.

PXL_20220524_012053574

2 Likes

i thought that first shot was something dangling in place of a tailgate. which is to say i think you’re doing it as right as can be done.

it’s tight in my back alley so I had to use the wide angle camera. And that’s a piece of cordura covering up an Rtic cooler so no one sees it and gets any smart ideas.