Bar Fight!

FACT: 42 and up road drops with properly set up brake levers are so comfortable, I keep coming back to them exclusively.

WOMEN ARE DUMB

will report back once eurojosh’s oneway gets here and i try out ergo drops for the first time

FACT

FACT: unwrapped steel 36cm B123s with a steel 100mm NItto Jag look soooo sexy.
FACT: For riding, the above setup sucks ass period no matter how hard the owner tries to justify it.

[quote=koteigear]FACT: unwrapped steel 36cm B123s with a steel 100mm NItto Jag look soooo sexy.
FACT: For riding, the above setup sucks ass period no matter how hard the owner tries to justify it.[/quote]
fack’ed

Oatmeal is the greatest breakfast food.
Period.

Fact: Moustache bars seem cool, but other than being weird and different, really aren’t all that great.

Fact: Track Riders barely even use track drops anymore.
Fact: Threaded stems and headsets blow. Putting them on a new bike is fucking stupid.

FACT- this bar gives you all of it

Fact: risers are way overrated.
Fact: Narrow drops are where it’s at. Wide drops are for old people.

Fact: Oury’s are easily one of the worst grips I have ever felt. There’s so many better options out there.

wide drops are for better climbing, sprinting, riding and breathing

skinny drops are for fakengers and for being easier to lock up on a crowded bike rack

please.
let me know when you’re in new york and i’ll let you know when i’m in oregon.
until then.
unless you want an impartial time trial.

i’ll admit that i used to think track bars looked good on track bikes that people rode on the streets.
now i just tend to think the person riding the bike is an idiot, like someone not wearing a helmet.
track bikes with nitto road drops, i kinda like you.

i have narrow drops on my single-speed and shoulder width+1mm on my road bike.

Mitch, I don’t think you post here, but fuck you for having 3 foot wide risers with cut in half track grips on the ends

Getting me some risers. We’ll see how i feel about bars in three weeks.
I’ve got two different ergo bars coming. I’m gonna be riding tapeless for a bit if you dickshits can handle that.

Bar fight champion

jk

[quote=bold]Getting me some risers. We’ll see how i feel about bars in three weeks.
I’ve got two different ergo bars coming. I’m gonna be riding tapeless for a bit if you dickshits can handle that.[/quote]

You can’t quickly throw some worn-out tape on the bars?

[quote=bold]Getting me some risers. We’ll see how i feel about bars in three weeks.
I’ve got two different ergo bars coming. I’m gonna be riding tapeless for a bit if you dickshits can handle that.[/quote]
FACT: Someone should make a GOOD LOOKING threaded stem (something classic like a Cinelli 1A, Nitto Pearl, Philippe, etc) with removable faceplate so I can swap bars without having to remove tape and levers.