bay area tarck

Ahoi hoi

Move to Oakland. PM me with your #.

333 bush huh? There’s a really douchey game studio there where the entire reception area is designed like a black ops/submarine thing. Flashing red lights, a repeating PA announcement of code blue is sector 3, gray metal, tanker desk and seat in the corner while the camo attired military looking receptionist dude sits in a $300 ergonomic office chair.

I hate that place.

But totally stoked you’re moving here! We should get drinks!

can’t tell if the 300$ is a burn because it is cheap or expensive?

He sits behind an old rusty tanker desk. In the corner behind him is an old tanker chair

Under his ass is a very expensive ergonomic chair.

They hired a man that looks like he’s in the military as a receptionist because it fits their funny little theme.

Fuck them.

Pro tip: expensive ergonomic chairs are around a bong these days.

what does tarck think of these chair like creatures

had one as a kid and loved it.

I’ve had back problems for about a decade. Tried one of those and it didn’t help. Eventually settled on using a standing desk. Those things are rough on the knees. The cheap ones are basically unusable and I could only stand the really nice ones for short periods of time.

ugh, family shit came up on Thursday that’s going to delay my move for at least 3 months :frowning:

My work said I can relocate when I’m ready, so I’ll be back on this thread in 3-6 months ready to roll I hope (lady friend in tow).

Long shot, but anyone wanna ride jmp in like an hour? Just picked up an hd3 for demo and need to pedal ASAP.

Tamarancho Sunday, Java Hut 8am.

Who was the tarcker I yelled at today at Lake Merritt?

Do you live here now?

or have you?

Man I don’t know any of yall. 6 years on this forum and I have no clue who anyone is.

I’ve been in Adams Point since May. Maybe we should have a tarckup at my new spot?

So does anyone here even ride bikes anymore? Seems like it’s been forever since the last tarckup ride

It’s too cold to ride bikes.

Mikey, Milin and I are doing a SLOW and SHORT ride in the Oakland Hills on Sunday morning.

When and where?

PS, can I invite myself?

Not really. It’s cold out.

Ride is out for today. I tweaked my knee yesterday while hiking and Mikey forgot and is already on his bike. That said if anyone wants to come chill at my spot or around Lake Merritt today I’m happy to have people over.