Bear legs or bare legs?

bear legs.

bear body.

if you feel the need, trim that shit down a bit with some clippers. i do that sometimes when arm/chest hair gets long…like an inch or so.

don’t use a razor. keep your manhood.

or just ride in jeans a lot. that trims my hair for me, like a goat on a nice parcel of land.

At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum… it’s breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

this. i’ve been doing this forever. it’s just short enough to not be prickly.

Too tall and lazy to shave legs. It would take me too fuckin’ long.

Shaved legs coz shiny legs (embro bro)
Sometimes I feel weird doing it when I’m going through a beard period OTOH I don’t do it very well even though I’ve been doing it for quite a while.

Bear legs for damn sure. I think all the scars on my shins and knees would look weird if I shaved my legs.

silly hairy people

shave it coz bitches

this. i’ve been doing this forever. it’s just short enough to not be prickly.[/quote]
Number 1 attachment.

this. i’ve been doing this forever. it’s just short enough to not be prickly.[/quote]
Number 1 attachment.[/quote]

you know it.

Number 1 attachment.[/quote]

i use clippers. it’s fast and makes me more comfortable for life in general, not necessarily for riding. My legs are very hairy and trimming the hair is just better. Number 1 as well, zero makes it all prickly by the 2nd day.

Legs shorn of hair would clash with my studiously curated look, about which I am altogether quite serious.

Bare-only when I’m getting my legs tattooed.

shaved cuz it just looks better with bib shorts. You can’t ride a look with hairy legs.

also feels good with tight pants/in sheets/etc.

definitely recommend.

i love the way you’ve curated this sentence.

bear, i’m a hairy one too.
i keep it trimmed up though, number 2 manscape.
i wear these crocs galoshes at work, usually wear cycling knickers too. the boots rub the hair off about a 1/4 of the way up, so i have these big bald patches. trimming keeps it looking ok and not freakish.

this almost sounds like a username post.

bear legs. i used to shave my legs. actually, that’s when i stopped shaving my face. just got fed up with all the shaving.

there’s no practical reason for it, though. unless you’re racing and crashing a lot, as stated. it does look good, though, you can see all the muscles better.

hairy legs = hella fred

[quote=mr. trout]i wear these crocs [/quote] :colbert:

bare, feels good man