Bent cylinders that exist but you wish didnt.

One tool to strip every bolt on your bike!
It’s Weaponized against nuts and bolts!

It’s an assault on intelligence of the buyer

one with some 43/64" nuts on it

[quote=Rusty Piton]One tool to strip every bolt on your bike!
It’s Weaponized against nuts and bolts![/quote]
It really is the nutfucker to end all nutfuckers. The mind boggles.

dq 1: Does any multi ever made have a jis driver?
dq 2: Does any screw on any bike have a philips head? difficulty: superflash mount doesn’t count

Is that a trick question? limit screws?

On the topic, what Philips head screw is that guy messing with in the image slideshow?
Did they just put a random philips screw in the dropout and have him hold it there with the “tool”?

No limits on a fixed gear, bro. Brakes r 4 fakes.

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel]
On the topic, what Philips head screw is that guy messing with in the image slideshow?
Did they just put a random philips screw in the dropout and have him hold it there with the “tool”?[/quote]

Limit screws. Some bar-end plugs. Suntour power ratchet shifters (tho also can take a flathead). Um…?

[quote=Rusty Piton]One tool to strip every bolt on your bike!
It’s Weaponized against nuts and bolts![/quote]
37 easy functions make human knuckles HATE HIM!

some v-brake spring tension adjusters are philips, under bottom bracket cable guide sometimes too

[quote=mander]dq 1: Does any multi ever made have a jis driver?
dq 2: Does any screw on any bike have a philips head? difficulty: superflash mount doesn’t count[/quote]

I think y’all missed the main point of the question. JIS vs Philips.
I can’t think of anything other than a bell, light, or other accessory that uses Philips. All limit and tension screws I can think of are JIS, except for some garbage tier components.

dammit, I knew it was a trick question

I just put a JIS head tool on my next Amazon order.

[quote=Face][quote=mander]dq 1: Does any multi ever made have a jis driver?
dq 2: Does any screw on any bike have a philips head? difficulty: superflash mount doesn’t count[/quote]

I think y’all missed the main point of the question. JIS vs Philips.
I can’t think of anything other than a bell, light, or other accessory that uses Philips. All limit and tension screws I can think of are JIS, except for some garbage tier components.[/quote]

Wait a sec…even Campy? Huret?

Then whyyy the faack are the tools all philips
Why is the very existence of jis a #bicyclesecret and everone just slowly strips everything with the tool the bike shop sold them
The mother fucking driver doesn’t fit in the mother fucking fastener
Fuck these bent cylinders, Im pissed

Wow, I just looked at a dozen multi-tools and all of them list “phillips” bits. Are they JIS but intentionally using a misnomer for simplicity or are they actually phillips?

yes

lol

yes to which, juge fredd?