Bike blerg thread

Awesome. I got those from the same guy that did the horizontal dropout stickers. I can’t remember who it was but i am holding on to the last one.

@Unknown.Gnome pm me your order number and i’ll give you the hookup.

3 Likes

Aaw damn. Thanks!

3 Likes

igor sends the best stickers

3 Likes

man that looks terrible

I have the strangest prejudice against gravel racing. it’s fun to think about road doping/racing and it gets me stoked to ride but gravel racing just looks not fun compared to riding on unpaved roads. probably just my ignorance.

The difference between hypebeast and grassroots ATMO

As discussed in the DEALS DEALS DEALS thread:

people are up in arms about that?

1 Like

yep, went for a ride today with the change and I do not like it - the reduced font size and clutter from the borders makes everything harder to read at a glance, which is kind of the point of a cycle computer.

1 Like

I think the contrast is lower than it used to be, which also makes it a bit harder to read. Might be imagining that though.

1 Like

I got the update right before using it for a 100 mile mtb race with lots of twists and turns yesterday. I was not happy about the additional stats that appeared on the map screen, but it looks like that can be tuned.

I run it on dark mode with the screen way down to save on battery. This seems like it’s mostly just kooks being kooks.

Despite following a very complex GPX file, the routing was perfect and I still had over 30% battery after 10 and a half hours.

Still far and away my favorite GPS.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with this sentiment. Though I haven’t used anything in the same class - I was on an Edge 500 for many years and then an Edge 130 for a bit - but overall I do love the K2. I prefer the old UI to the new one, but it’s fine - I’ll live with it and they’ll tweak it and it’ll all work out in the end. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I get really irritated when anything UI related changes on just about everything, but then I spend a few seconds actually figuring out how it works and how I can tune it and I think for the most part, I’m always either happier with the end result or at least left feeling the same as before.

Now only if they could find a way to have the re-routing default to “route back to where you left the course”.

2 Likes

luckily i just bought one so i won’t know what I’m missing with the old UI

3 Likes

It’s a common complaint with UI redesigns! At least on websites you can put redirects on the old pages ; )

2 Likes

3,831 likes, 101 comments - How The Race Was Won® (@howtheracewaswon) on Instagram: "Big Gravel spends millions on marketing hype to cover up the truth about their sport. This is the..."

1 Like

Apparently people like bar tape in applications aside from cycling

Also, TAF colorways work IRL?

1 Like

such as for example gaming

1 Like

11 Likes

atmo

5 Likes

All this by hand sand

2 Likes