Bike blerg thread

What is the revelation? That knobbies suck on pavement? That’s not a surprise.

I believe the revelation is that side knobs are useless and all of these companies putting side knobs on tires are run by FOOLS

1 Like

only when flacid

so, only when drunk?

2 Likes

That’s an ancient Jan take, at least ten years old

1 Like

Radavist are a bunch of furries

3 Likes

Just gonna leave that unclicked

13 Likes

always thought that would be a perfect way to lose a bottle

eh, looks less like a furry zine and more like a standard bikepacking/touring travelogue with anthropromorphized critters and a completely inadequate amount of story.

3 Likes

Hah. I follow that artist on the gram. He’s not drawing furries and his not-critter art is really fun to look at if you enjoy the eastern comic/anime/manga aesthetic.

3 Likes

Fun fact, Verdal is just about an hour away from me. Trondheim a little bit further.

Does this mean you’re also a furry?

3 Likes

I would definitely pay for a Concrete Road print to frame, they do a great job.
I think I am also partial to the anthropomorphized critters on bikes

3 Likes

It makes me think of Redwall!

I gave up my allowance for a year in exchange for a set of hardback redwall books. Wish I still had them for my kiddo.

1 Like

Stop talking shit about furries. Its one of those jokes that was birthed from homophobia and became real commonplace. They’re cool folks except the ones that aren’t, same as anyone else.

13 Likes

I really missed my calling manufacturing fur suits. Good money in that.

1 Like

Furries can teach us a thing or two about fighting Nazis.

2 Likes

having known some furries personally, this is mostly true. Though, a man in a $2500 wolf suit on halloween at work when you realize he’s “dressing up” the other 364 days of the year is a little bit of a mindfuck.

1 Like

I don’t want to shame anyone’s kink, and I don’t understand why furries seem to have a harder time keeping their kink in the appropriate spaces or separating their actual life as a human from their fursona. can someone explain this? for example a tail is just a buttplug with different geometry; I won’t tend to know if someone likes anal toys but I have been uncomfortably confronted with furry kink at work

1 Like