Bike blerg thread

I set up a SineWave account at the shop to get SP dynos but know nothing about them. What makes them dipshits and how bad are their lights?

https://bikecounterculture.com/2018/11/19/sinewave-beacon-review/

tarck is a distinct editorial voice

oh wow I thought you were joking

1 Like

Is there a tarckstore? I need tarckswagg

1 Like

He shifts with a stick and adjusts the b screw.

Not sure if serious, but I can mail you a coupla stickerz.

I might have a hat left from the last groupbuy. Pm if you want me to look

still so bummed i slept on the our lady of shimano square taper bottom bracket shirt

someone plz sell me a medium so i can cut the sleeves off of it

2 Likes

I have some stickers that Orc sent me :slight_smile: I’m looking more for t-shirt/socks/neckerchief. I don’t wear hats, cause hair.

Amend: except cycling caps, and only when riding bikes. Never off bike.

cycling caps off the bike only for hiking / running, and only then unlogoed Walz ones that are bigger than soup tureens.

It’s a pace fancy tech fabric cycling cap obviously.

I need like 4 or 5 tarck stickers plz

need a tarck neck gaiter

edit: or bandana

send me a SASE

This bald man with a large collection of hats is super mad right now…

You’ve just not found the correct hat:

Imagining Wolf Tooth selling a B-Thumb-Screw

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure hair chat is somewhere else, but I l already have an agreement with my wife that when I start losing my hair, I’m going Bic’d.

TC: I had a bike with a trippel crank set up as shift-with-a-stick for a bit. I just never left the middle ring.