Bike blerg thread

GRIN

3 Likes

Shaqs?

shaqs

14 Likes

Goddamnit this is amazing I want it but with eTap hydraulic 1x and a THM crankity crank

What size are the wheels?

It might be nice to have a stem like Moulton although logistically I don’t know how you’d accomplish this with threadless

Stop it I can hear that bike from here.

I enjoy DK’s #content but knowing what I now know about Ritchey I’m kinda errr :grimacing: about anything ‘Ritchey presents.’ I guess it helps that Ferg works for them? “Or STFU Ed you have a Ritchey buttpost wtf are you talking about?!?”

What’s up with Ritchey?

Trump voter

1 Like

I think you might be mixing me up with someone else? What’s DK? Donkey Kong?

man i want something like that for 3rd floor stairs lyfe, but i know the potholes here would eat those wheels up.

Other Ferg other conversation pls ignore

and this is why good road bike rim brakes in non-adverse conditions are still pretty excellent. largest rotors readily available on the market today.

I’m certainly not interested in buying the guy’s stuff from here on out, but there’s a bit of a gap between the company and the founder. It’s not like they’re advertising Ritchey components (which are made in … ??) as cool MAGA gear for patriots.

It’s less disqualifying for me than a company being entangled with the gun industry or having grossly sexist advertising.

I suspect that many many of the small bike business founders have exactly the politics you’d expect of people who started small manufacturing / product design companies, they’re just smart enough to recognize the probable consequences of mouthing off about it in public.

His politics are shit but he treats his employees unbelievably well. I would love to work at Ritchey.

2 Likes

Maybe he’ll go for Bernie; he’s probably disappointed by now.

1 Like

@BicyclePears

https://bikerumor.com/2019/02/22/surly-powers-up-big-easy-electric-cargo-bike-to-carry-your-kids-or-300-beers/

R U HAPPY NOW?

Man I just can’t see myself spending more than a decent used car on an electric bike.

How about this one

How bout someone buys my goddamn cargo bike it’s so cheap you can just jam a fucking vitamix motor on the rear wheel and still come out a couple hundred bucks ahead I mean what the fuck

7 Likes

Whatcha selling

80 pounds unloaded? Holy shit.