Bike blog thread

[quote=Buffalo Bill]On Sentimentality and Retiring Old Bikes

Lol, she thinks this frame doesn’t fit her because the top tube is too short:
[/quote]

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Also what’s up with italicized brifter all the time? I wanna go over to her and how her how to work my “brifter”

fuck! awesome!

so pathetic coz it’s probably the only bike she has that would actually fit her

(all her “loop frame” bikes don’t count, they ‘fit’ everybody)

fuck! awesome![/quote]

she could’ve saved a lot of time if she just said “BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW”[/quote]
Aaaaand /thread.

Y’all need to chill on the sexual references. There’s a point at which she starts to be right about the sexism and misogyny towards female cyclists.

Y’all need to chill on the sexual references. There’s a point at which she starts to be right about the sexism and misogyny towards female cyclists.[/quote]

[quote=aerobear][quote=Buffalo Bill]On Sentimentality and Retiring Old Bikes

Lol, she thinks this frame doesn’t fit her because the top tube is too short:
[/quote]

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME[/quote]

whoa. i was wondering what frame that stubby excuse for a stem was on.

She probably can’t get the proper leg extension without exposing the post past the Rivendell minimum insertion limit, which is 6cm from the saddle clamp.

Girls can’t ride bikes zomg sexual girl bike reference is real reference

Stop being an idiot

tell the ocean to stop being so salty.

to quote aek on something else stupid you said,

Trying to find some jackass stuff from our other favorite blogs (prolly and CWMD). Prolly seems to be laying low after his rando bike disaster and CWMD is just selling all his jackass stuff.

I seriously can’t imagine that we’ve made fun of girls more than boys with regard to anything. We joke on Prolly and WMD and, fuck, like 90% of the guys we see on bikes.

Hey Lovely Bicycle!, all things being equal if you were a guy we would have joked on you just as hard. If it weren’t for the incessant italics and misinformation then we probably wouldn’t have ever given a fuck.

You seem nice and enthusiastic, but this is in teh interwebz and people who know you’re wrong will find out and make it known. Given all of this, the correct response from you still would have been AYHSMB.

Monocle, you’re an asshole and an idiot. GTFO.

Today, Velouria discovers that everyone who told her that a rivendell is not good for fast group rides was right. Honestly, her learning curve is quite steep. I fully expect her to be ashamed of her own blog within 6 months.

I’m waiting for the Prolly meltdown when the Fed’s squeeze around Armstrong gets even tighter.

=98%of the internet

This is the most awesome thing I’ve read all week

just wait til weapon of cycling mass destruction actaully stars building frames
that’s what he’s selling all his shit for right…frame building toolz?

can’t wait to see some extremely jackass fraem designs from him
can we predict maybe even a touring bike with track geo and track drops?
LULZ