Bike Products Which Exist, But Which One Wishes Did Not

FTFM

6 Likes

There is a whole YouTube piece on that one eh. The dude who promotes China bikes or whatever explains all about it, as it’s just the EDS dangler being fakely promoted as GX. They don’t even seem to have the EDS dangler on their own official site.

Didn’t Seth’s bike hacks do one too?

3 Likes

yeah he seemed surprised at how good it was minus some app/lack of english translation jank

1 Like

Been getting a lot of ads for “high end” hardtail e-fat bikes that are specced with awful components. Are they just selling the idea of adventure?

I think they’re selling the idea that you can make money cobbling together whatever OEM remainder parts are priced to move

They’re selling to this guy. He doesn’t know or care what bike parts are.

7 Likes

tumblr_m4scn5zLm91qztjn5o1_r1_500

21 Likes

riding that thing in J-tree does seem like a fun weekend activity with your LA-megachurch biblestudy

17 Likes

I like that it is beautiful yet powerful

“folks, you know who else spent some time out in the desert?”

*turns bike around and sits on it backwards *

15 Likes

that fenderline is honestly pretty respectable, with what they’re working with

Then he freaks the fuck out when he gets a service because it’s $300 to replace some of the roached parts.

This is not a bike

4 Likes

still would though, 100%

Most folx at work ride a moto, so we talked one of their reps into bringing the demo van over for an afternoon
Pretty much everybody was underwhelmed
When they add an inverter to the work line I’ll reconsider

Didn’t have a plate on it so he’s riding around on the potential of one grumpy cop confiscating 7k?

1 Like

Im obviously too slow to benefit from this innovation

2 Likes

I mean if it was a corndog holder I’d bite.

14 Likes

Building a handlebar mounted corn dog delivery system is easy. Keeping the mustard where it belongs is the tricky part

4 Likes